Part 28

Suga sat in the black SUV at the end of the street. He checked his watch: 9:22 pm. In exactly eight minutes, Suga would drive up to the familiar house where he would be picked up by Alistair and is men. This was the agreement he had come to when Alistair had contacted them two days ago.

Turn yourself in, and I'll spare her life.

Once Suga and the others knew where Alistair was setting up his camp, it didn't take long for Jimin to hack into their servers and download the security camera footage from the house. Unfortunately, Alistair's men had disabled most of it, but Jimin could salvage one room of the house, his own. It was where Alistair had many meetings and it was enough to get a general idea how many men Alistair had.

There was no sign of Y/N yet, but that didn't surprise Suga. Alistair wasn't stupid enough to let her anywhere near technology if he knew what was good for him. So, when Alistair called, threatening her life, Suga knew that she must still be at the house. Alistair still needed to use her as leverage.

Suga's grip on the steering wheel tightened when he thought about the threats Alistair had made toward Y/N. He had taunted him for his feelings for her and had even mentioned the box of birth control pills that he had found with her. Suga was terrified of what Alistair was doing to her, and he was even more terrified of what he was telling her. Suga knew better than anyone how manipulative and cunning Alistair could be.

Finally, the eight minutes had elapsed. Suga took a deep breath and moved the car forward. He parked in front of the familiar building and stepped outside. Almost immediately, the door burst open and four men charged at Suga with machine gun raised, pointed right at his chest. Suga raised his hands to show he was unarmed as the men approached him. One of them came up to him and lowered his gun before grabbing Suga's arms and pulling them behind his back. Suga grimaced as he pulled hard on Suga's shoulders. Suga could feel him attaching his wrists together with a zip tie.

Suga looked up to see a fifth man leaning against the door of the house, a smirk on his face.

"Agust D... It's been too long, my friend." Alistair said, inspecting his fingernails nonchalantly. Suga smiled with narrowed eyes as he noticed dried blood on Alistair's rings on his hand. Suga clenched his fists behind his back, vowing to return the favor if Alistair had hurt his little firecracker in any way.

"Quite noble of you to sacrifice yourself." Alistair continued, an evil glint in his eyes. Suga was shoved forward by the men and he allowed himself to be led up the steps to his own house. Before he could be ushered inside. Alistair grabbed his arm and leaned close to his ear.

"Too bad it'll all be for nothing." He hissed spitefully. Suga clenched his jaw, forcing himself not to react. Suga was shoved inside the house roughly as Alistair released him. He looked around the familiar living room, noticing the differences from when his gang resided here. Now, instead of the furniture, everything had been cleared out to make room for stacks and stacks of weapons in boxes. Suga recognized an entire crate of hand grenades and machine guns. It looked like Alistair was getting ready for war.

Suga was shoved forward and led to the basement of the house when he was shoved into the small room in the basement that Suga used to use as a storage space. Now, it looked like an interrogation room, with a single hanging light and a chair in the center of the room. He was forced to sit in the chair with his arms still attached uncomfortably behind his back.

The four men with the guns stood all around him, still pointing their weapons at him. Suga found it a little hilarious that they still perceived him a threat even though he was voluntarily turning himself in and he was completely immobilized. Alistair walked into the room and leaned against the wall with a smug smile on his face.