Vivian

"Oh, you look so beautiful Mack!" Micheal gushed before scooping Mackenzie into his arms. The bright blue, princess dress filled his arms and Vivian laughed as the large man disappeared behind the sparkly material.

The pair had been inseparable since Vivian first introduced them. Mackenzie's 13th birthday was next week and she'd made the mistake of inviting him to go dress shopping. They took joy in trying on all the most dramatic dresses, just for Micheal to gush like a soccer mom.

"So, what do you think?" Vivian questioned once Mackenzie was back on her feet.

"I love it!" She yelled in excitement, her body twisting as she watched the material sparkle.

"Yeah, but you've loved the last 20. Do you actually want to buy it though?" Vivian laughed as she watched Mackenzie second guess her exclamation.

"Who cares! We'll buy it anyway and if you find something else you like, now you've got two." Micheal crossed his arms. The expensive suit he wore spoke to his mindset.

On habit, Mackenzie looked to Vivian for approval. "Can I?"

"Of course you can because Micheal will be buying it for you." Vivian smiled.

"You're damn right." He returned before approaching Vivian to throw his arm over her shoulder. She sent him a light elbow at the language before joining Mackenzie in her excited dancing.
...

"Brandon's going to flip when he finds out." Vivian chuckled as she returned to the car after they'd dropped Mackenzie back home.

"She's a great kid. She deserves it." Micheal nodded soberly.

"Without a doubt." Placing her seatbelt on, Vivian connected her phone to the car before pressing shuffle on an R&B playlist.

'Before I let you go' by Blackstreet began playing and Vivian immediately began snapping her fingers along. Her body moved on its own in the seat, the luxury sound system causing her body to vibrate with each beat.

"I don't wanna lose your love." Micheal suddenly sang along.

"Oh! Come on, white boy." Vivian laughed as he sang along. They both snapped in rhythm as they sang along.

Joy spread through her body as he lowered the windows allowing the cool night air to blow her hair. They continued singing to the playlist as they travelled back to her home.

"I didn't know you had some soul in you." She laughed while bumping their hips as she unlocked her door.

"Some soul?" He questioned in faux offense.

"You heard what I said." Putting her keys back into her purse, Vivian kicked off her shoes before plopping down on the couch. 

"Alright, let's test it." Getting up from the couch, he grabbed the tv remote before loading youtube.

"Baby, you don't know what you're doing," Vivian waved him off before standing from the couch as well, "you want something to drink?"

"Oh, you scared?" He joked as he followed her into the kitchen. Vivian gave a hearty laugh at the assumption as she pulled down two glasses to make them a drink.

"Just bring the bottle." Micheal grabbed the bottle from her before grabbing her hand and dragging her back into the living room.

"What should I play first?" He questioned himself while Vivian opened the bottle to drink.

"And no recommendations. I wanna see you type it in, cheater."

"Of course, of course." He muttered as he began typing in a song.

Vivian nearly spit out the alcohol she had in her mouth as 'Sweet Lady' began playing through her speakers. Micheal turned the volume up before turning to her with a mischievous smirk. She watched in amusement as he began singing the song as if he were Tyrese.

"Aye! Alright, now!" She whistled as he swirled his waist.

"I'll be there when you need me, just call and receive me, my sweet lady." Micheal sang to her before pulling her from the couch.

Vivian wrapped her arms around his neck as she slowly whined against him. It surprised her to see how easily he caught the rhythm of her hips and followed along. A sensual aura enveloped the two as they danced.

"I know that's not what I think it is." Vivian chuckled as she turned her back against his chest. The obvious bulge in his pants rubbed against her each time she swirled her hips.

"I don't know. Reach inside and find out." The remark was breathy in her ear as the hands on her waist trailed up her stomach to press her further into his body. Just as she reached back 'Nobody' by Keith Sweat began autoplaying.

"Who can do you all night long," Micheal muttered in her ear.

"Nobody." Vivian laughed at the resulting groan he produced as she rubbed along his erection.

Pulling away, she grabbed his hands and began to attempt to teach him how to step.

"Just kinda step in place, then kick out a little bit and step back. It should kind of feel like a circle." She laughed as he attempting to follow her footsteps.

"This feels wrong." He laughed as he butchered the dance.

"Come on, how are you gonna dance at the wedding? I'm not playing no white music." Vivian shook her head. Using her hands, she attempted to further guide him.

"Our wedding?" He smiled brightly as he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

"I never said that." The butterflies in her stomach turned to elephants as she stared up at him.

Vivian couldn't help but rethink her past actions in that moment. Being with Micheal was one of the best decisions she'd allowed herself to make and mentally chastised herself for being so stubborn to begin with. He'd constantly proved himself as the man she needed.

"It was implied." The pair danced slowly as he beamed down at her.

"I guess it could happen if I ever lost my mind."
——
Just wanted to get in a little Vivian and Micheal before the end of this book.