Vivian

Vivian found herself still laid in Micheal's bed as night rolled around. They'd been going at it like nymphs, each of them unable to control their hunger for the other.

Even now, her stomach trembled as he ducked his head under the covers and began devouring her like a Thanksgiving meal. It was blinding the way he pleased her until she felt like she'd pass out.

"Oh! Oh, god!" She cried as he curled his fingers and flicked his tongue against her clit. When she finally came, her body slumped back in exhaustion. Micheal held the familiar triumphant smile as he crawled up her body to hover above her.

"Tapping out?" He teased as he stroked his dick against her folds for the third time that hour.

"Yes! Jesus Christ, you're insatiable." Pushing him away, she rolled to her side as she allowed her body to fully rest for once.

"Don't blame me because your stamina is poor." He spoke near her ear before kissing along the back of her shoulder. His hands on her waist trialed up to grab her breasts as he pressed himself against her back.

"Boy, if you don't get the hell away from me." She popped his hand away as he tried to lift her leg to enter her from behind.

"I can't help it. You drive me crazy." The husky whisper in her ear had her reconsidering her decision for a moment. However, the soreness that radiated from her pussy said otherwise.

"Well better go jerk off because the shop is closed for the rest of the night." Vivian bit her lip to keep from laughing as he began protesting.

"The whole night? It's only 9:30, Vivian. I'm not nearly finished with you." She let out an exclamation of shock as he scooped her into his arms and flipped her on top of him.

Micheal smiled up at her cheekily as she tried to gather herself. He looked delicious with his hair standing at all angles, his chest marked from her scratches. It didn't change the state of her body which strictly protested anymore sex.

"That's what I said didn't I." She sat up higher away from his erection. Micheal kept his eyes on her breasts as his hands grabbed each one before trailing down her stomach and grabbing her hips.

"Okay, okay. No more sex tonight."
...

Vivian found herself with jelly legs as she walked into work the next morning. A slow, steady pace helped her from making herself look suspicious. Plopping into her seat, she pulled her drawer open to make sure her purse and phone were still inside.

Several missed calls, emails, and other notifications met her eyes as soon as the device was powered on. None of them seemed to be of urgency so she took her time in addressing them.

Excitement filled her at an email from Townsend, one of the biggest investors on the west side. Her eyes eagerly scanned the email, too impatient to read it word for word. Keywords of agreement let her know he would be supporting her campaign.

"Yes!" She excitedly bounced in her seat. It had only been told to a few people that she'd be running for governor as she had no true plan yet. A knock on her office door stopped her celebration.

"Come in." She called. Brandon burst into the room, a megawatt smile on his face as he scooped her from the chair.

"I'm so happy for you! We're going to kill this!" His excitement for her was heartwarming and she pulled him closer as they cheered.

"You're going to help me? You know you'll probably lose your position here." Pulling back, she made sure he understood what this meant.

"I don't care, I'm going to support you first. I have plenty of jobs lined up if this doesn't work out." Honesty sat behind his eyes and she pulled him into another hug. It was a relief to know she could always depend on Brandon.

"But that's not why I came. I came here to let you know Goodson wants to see you." He motioned to the door and she felt her stomach flip. While she knew she'd lose her job sooner than later, today was entirely too early.

Shuffling down the hall, she straightened her skirt and blouse before knocking on his door. A burly 'come in' met her ears before his figure appeared before her.

"You wanted to see me?" She spoke softly in an attempt to suck up to him just in case. Goodson held his signature scowl as he ushered her to close the door.

"I want a guarantee." He crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry?" Vivian cocked her head slightly as she tried to understand what he meant.

"I want a guarantee you'll win if I endorse you, Dash."
——