Vivian

Vivian wasn't sure what her intentions were. It'd been almost three years since she'd had sex and her make out sessions with Micheal surely weren't helping. As soon as she felt his erection against her, she knew she had to stop or things would get out of control.

As he lead her to his apartment, she wanted to cry at the wet and soggy feeling of her clothing. It made her incredibly uncomfortable so she knew she had to find dry clothing before anything else.

"Could I see your phone?" She finally spoke to Micheal as he unlocked the door.

He silently passed the device to her before disappearing up the stairs. Texting Goodson, she let him know she'd be off for the rest of the day. Immediately he responded telling her he didn't care as long as she remembered to schedule the next stop.

Finally taking in the size of the apartment, Vivian couldn't say she was surprised. He'd worked on a multimillion dollar campaign and currently had all high profile partners supporting him.

It was surely ten times better than her two bedroom  apartment. Taking her heels off, she dried her feet as best she could before rolling up the ends of her slacks. Walking across the spotless marble flooring felt wrong but she had no choice.

"Here." She jumped at Micheal's voice before turning to see him holding out a bunch of clothing for her. "There's a bathroom right around the corner."

"Thanks." Taking the clothes, she hurriedly made her way towards the bathroom. Once inside, she marveled at the large glass shower paired with dark tiles. A shower couldn't hurt.

By the time she'd stripped of her clothing, the water was hot and she eagerly hopped inside. The immense pressure of the water paired with the overhead streams made her feel like she was in a waterfall. It wasn't long before the glass fogged from the heat and she began drawing random things.

Neatly organized bottles sat on the rack on the wall so she picked the fullest one to take from. She hadn't thought to ask for a washcloth so she used her hands to rid herself of the rain smell.

Stepping from the shower, she allowed herself to air dry as she pulled her hair from its bun. Quietly shuffling through the cabinets and drawers for a comb proved to be a difficult task as they all held items that rattled loudly with each moment.

When she finally found one, she washed it off before sectioning her hair to comb through. Thankfully she'd already throughly detangled it to create her bun so it didn't take long. She slipped into the sweatpants and t-shirt, thankful that the shirt was big enough to hide her breasts.

As she exited the bathroom, she loosely tied her hair back to give her edges a break. Micheal's voice lead her to the living room.

She was surprised to see him redressed in work attire

She was surprised to see him redressed in work attire. Immediately he turned to watch as she shuffled across the floor to place her clothing near the door.