Micheal

"Thank you." Micheal nodded to Kenny as he climbed from the SUV then hustled into the building to escape the downpour.

Immediately he made his way into the nearest bathroom, locking the door behind him. A frustrated sigh left him as he leaned over the sink to stare at himself in the mirror. His lips remained red and slightly swollen from the harsh kiss.

A groan escaped as he remembered how soft her lips were. How sweet she tasted. The sound of her soft moans as she gripped his jacket. Micheal hadn't been this sexually frustrated since his sophomore year of high school.

Images of her body laid out for his taking tormented his mind. He didn't want to rush anything sexual but the sheer thought of fucking her had him ready to explode. There wasn't a woman on earth he craved more than Vivian, the evidence for that claim painfully restricted in his pants.

"Jesus, Micheal, get it together. You're acting like a horny teenage." He chastised himself as he turned on the sink to splash cold water on his face. The action did little to help him.

Heading into the stall, he pulled the lid down on the toilet before sitting down- his head resting in his hands as he tried to will his erection to go away. The discouraging thoughts were quickly replaced with memories of their kiss. Vivian's womanly figure appeared in his mind, her lips calling to him.

Unable to contain it any longer, he hurriedly unzipped his pants. He bit his lip to stifle a groan as he worked the organ to the memory of Vivian's body against his own. It wasn't long before he came, shooting semen along his hand and the bathroom floor.

Almost immediately shame overtook his body and he felt like a pathetic teenage boy. The ringing of his phone interrupted the pity party and he quickly began cleaning up. After everything had been cleaned, he zipped his pants and washed his hands.

"Mr. Phoenix! There you are." Goodson spoke as soon as he exited the bathroom.

"Sorry, I hadn't seen your call before it was too late." He made up an excuse.

"That's okay. I think we've scored big. Vivian found some information about Robins, go over that with her. We also set up a visit to Johnson's dinner hall next week. She'll fill you in about all of those things." He spoke quickly as they walked to the elevator.

"Not coming up?" Micheal questioned as Goodson stood outside the elevator.

"Nope. I've got some other things to handle for the rest of the day." Dread filled his stomach at the idea of being alone with Vivian once more. He'd been unsure of what to say in the car but thankfully Kenny prevented things from becoming awkward. There was no escaping it now.

Micheal walked at a snails pace once he made it off the elevator. Per usual, people were already beginning to go home as they worked a 9-5. When he made it to her office, he stopped at the sound of a man's laughter.

He knocked before cracking the door open. The first thing he saw was Vivian leaning into Brandon's chest as they both smiled into his phone. A bucket of ice water was dropped on his head as he took in how good the pair looked together- the chemistry between them palpable.

"Oh! Sorry Mr. Phoenix." Brandon spoke first before leaning away. Anger filled his stomach as he saw Brandon move his arm from behind Vivian.

"That's alright." Micheal muttered before his eyes trailed to Vivian. She still smiled and waved into the phone, letting him know she was speaking with someone. His eyes trailed down to her lips, the feeling of their kiss once more manifesting in his mind.

"I can't wait to see you again, babygirl. Be good, bye bye!" She cooed into the phone before blowing a kiss.

When her eyes finally met his own, Micheal forced himself to look away before fully entering the room and placing himself on one of the seats in front of the desk.

"Love you too, pumpkin." Brandon said farewell to the person as well before ending the call. "I guess that's my cue to go."

"See you later, Brandon." Vivian leaned over to allow him to kiss her cheek. The action caused jealousy to fill Micheal before he reminded himself she didn't belong to him.

Silence fell over the pair after Brandon had closed the door. Micheal stopped himself from nervously tapping his foot. It ate him up inside to know she made him feel this way.

"What do you want, Phoenix?" She placed her crossed arms on her desk as she leaned forwards. Micheal envied her ability to act as if she didn't feel what he felt.

"Goodson said you had some information for me." He spoke after clearing his throat.

"He'll fill you in next week." She brushed him off before turning to her computer. As she began typing, Micheal grit his teeth to keep the smart remark down. It got on his nerves how she'd always disregard him as if he were lesser.

"No, you'll tell me what you know like he asked you to." Micheal spoke up.

Her hands froze over the keyboard before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Micheal, get out of my office."

"No." He went further to push her buttons by crossing his legs and settling deep into the chair.

Unexpectedly, she popped up from her desk and began making her way around the desk. He hurriedly leaned up, but was unprepared as she roughly grabbed him by the collar of his jacket. Leaning down, she stared deeply into his eyes, her grip causing his body to lean forwards.

"Look here, Phoenix. I'm not going to play this fucking cat and mouse game with you. That kiss meant jackshit. I'm your campaign manager and our relationship ends at that, got it?" She growled lowly, her hands occasionally shaking his body.

"Let go of me, Vivian." He spoke with just as much dominance.

"No, you need t-" Instead of waiting to hear what else she had to say, he stood from the chair as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She cried out as he lifted her and slammed her on the desk- the supplies on the desk clattering to the floor.

Micheal wrapped his hand around her throat while the other tangled in her hair to pull her head back. Shock sat on her face as she tried to comprehend how quickly the situation had been flipped.

"I'm not one of these other men, Vivian. Do you understand me?" He growled as tightened his grip on her hair. The feeling of her in such a submissive position made him want to show her exactly what he meant.

"Fuck you." She croaked before he smashed his lips to hers. Immediately she welcomed him by spreading her legs and wrapping her arms around his body to pull him closer.

Micheal felt like he'd died and went to heaven as she eagerly followed his lead. Moans echoed from her that egged him on. His hands took that opportunity to move to her waist before lifting her off the desk to grab her ass.

Her body moved against his own like a nymph, once again causing his dick to strain against his pants. His lips fell to her neck as he purposefully suckled the soft skin to leave a mark.

"Micheal, we can't." She mumbled over her moans despite her body still grinding against his own, desperate for an ounce of pleasure. He moved away from the desk and sat her on the back of the chair before pulling away.

"Okay." Micheal nodded, wanting to do what made her comfortable even if her body said otherwise.

Vivian stared up at him wildly, her eyes filled with unadulterated lust. Reality seemed to click for her as she began smoothing out her shirt and fixing her hair. Although he desperately didn't want to, he stepped away from her to allow her to get down from the chair.

She shuffled back to her desk, picking up the things that had fallen before sitting once again. "So, I've got some information on Robins, if you want it."
——