Vivian

"Now was that so hard?" He once more sent her a humorless chuckle before releasing the grip on her jaw.

"Take your top off. Slowly." Stepping back, he allowed her space to remove the material. Vivian attempted to step back as well but his hand against her back stopped her. "Stay right here and look at yourself."

Vivian let out a shaky breath before slowly peeling the top from her body. As her breasts dropped from the material, she faintly heard Micheal let out a groan. Vivian knew she didn't have the once perky breasts she had as a teen, but knew she was sexy regardless.

Micheal stepped closer, his hands wrapping around her figure to grab her breasts. Vivian almost cried out as he circled his thumbs over her nipples before rolling them between his fingers.

"You're even more beautiful than I could have imagined." He mumbled into her neck before suckling the skin. Vivian rolled her body against his as one hand held his head in her neck while the other held on to his forearm.

"Turn around." He moved his hands to her waist to make her face him. The intense gaze he had on her made her feel small. Dipping down, he finally connected their lips. She struggled to keep up as he aimed to show her what he was feeling.

Vivian moved her hands to untie his tie, the material falling to the floor as she began working at the buttons on his shirt. His hands moved behind her to rest on the dresser, his body leaning over her own. Warm skin grazed her fingers as she finally made it to the bottom of the shirt and tugged it from his pants.

Pulling away from the kiss, she trailed her lips down his neck before peppering kisses across his chest. Hair sat on his pecs before trailing down his stomach and disappearing into his pants. Unsurprisingly, he was ripped with abs hidden beneath a number of tattoos.

"I didn't know you had tattoos." She mumbled against his skin before leaning her head back to look into his eyes.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." Micheal's voice hinted at things Vivian knew would make a hooker blush. Dipping down, he pecked her lips twice before stepping back and slipping the shirt from his shoulders.

He looked absolutely delicious in just his slacks. Bending down, he grabbed the tie, a smirk on his face as he approached her once more.

"Do you trust me?" Grabbing her hands, he began tying them with the tie despite her not saying anything.

"Well it's a bit late for the question now, isn't it?" She sassed as she watched him double knot the tie.

"You can still say no." He spoke calmly as he reached into a drawer behind her to pull out another tie. Vivian remained quiet as she watched him placed it in front of her eyes. "Yes or no?"

"Sure." She shrugged but the action was cut short as he reached up and grabbed her jaw once more.

"I said...yes or no?" The overbearing domineering tone was back once more, his eyes letting her know how serious he was.

"Yes." Vivian bit her lip as he softly tied the material around her head. A soft stroke of her cheek made her aware of how heightened her senses could be once blindfolded.

"Come on." He pulled at her bound wrists and she stumbled forwards. They only walked a couple steps before he pulled her hands up and fumbled with something above their heads. Vivian pulled at her hands to find they'd been locked in the air by something holding the tie.

"If you get overwhelmed at any time, let me know." He spoke against her shoulder causing her to jump slightly.

"O-okay." The stutter was followed by a stifled giggle as he ran a finger down her spine.