"Okay,i'll be right there, just need to pee." he said and walked away.

I walked down in the kitchen an grabbed a mug and put in the already hot water. Then i put a teabag inside and waited that it's ready. I still was tired. I put my hood on and laid my head down on my arms on the kitchen island.

"Hey Ty- oh uhm hello ?" i heard a voice behind me. I looked up and turned around.

"Oh my god you are Jacob Batalon." i said quiet but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah and you are ?" he asked me polite.

I stood up and put my hood down. "I'm Y/N , Y/N Y/L/N." he hugged me. "Oh this is nice."

"I'm sorry i'm just a hugger." he said.

"It's okay." i said but then i realised something. "Wait when Ned is in the movie, then..."

I walked in the living room and saw a blond and a brown haired boy.

"Boys." i heard Jacob screamed behind me and they turned around to see me.

"Oh my god Y/N you are Ella ?" Haz said exited and i nodded. He came over to hug me. "Why didn't you told me ?"

"I was not allowed to say anything." i hugged him back.

"But you knew Tom would be in the movie." he said.

"No i didn't. They switched Peters name with Natashas. I just knew now when i saw Jacob." i said.

"Hey Y/N." Tom said and stood up to hug me.

"Hey Tom." i said and hugged him back.

"You met them already." Ty came in the room.

"Actually i met Haz and Tom before." i said.

"You need to tell us about that at the dinner. I'm starving." Jacob said.

"Just like Y/N." Haz said and i laughed.

"What did you guys bought for dinner ?" i asked.

They all looked at each other. "I order pizza." Haz said and walked away while we all sat down in the living room again.

"Y/N, thank you for leaving us the balcony rooms." Jacob said.

"That was really nice. You didn't had to do that." Tom said.

"No problem." i said and looked down at my hands again.

Ty saw that i got uncomfortable or embarrassed again and began to talk. "So guys, how did you met ?"

Then Tom and I talked about how we first met and laughed about my reaction. Then Haz came with the pizza back and we began to eat and talked more.

"And then she hit the ball even harder and further away. We were so impressed." Haz said.

"Then she said that she didn't played for 6 month. I think that was a lie, i mean she was better than me. And Haz i told you that i'm not the only one in our age that wears golf clothes." Tom said to Haz.

"Oh my god i hated this skirt." i said and put my hands over my eyes. "I would have worn pants put they were in the laundry."

"Skirt ? You ?" Jacob said. "You don't look like a dress girl."

"I am not a dress girl. The last time a wore a dress was on christmas because my mom wanted me to do. I swear if i knew that my roommates are guys that i know, than i would sit here with my sweatpants. I just don't wanted to look like a homeless guy." we all laughed.

"I love her already." Jacob said and i chuckled embarrassed.

"Thanks. I'll go to bed boys." i said and stood up.

"You literally slept the last 4 hours." Ty said.

"No, i just need to make some calls." i said.

"Can you ask if they come to New York on your birthday ?" he asked.

"I can but i don't get my hopes up." i said.

"And your friends ?" Jacob asked.

"I don't have many friends and i don't think they would travel for me." i said a little sad. "See you tomorrow."

"Oh we also some work tomorrow. The brothers wanted to get to know each other better." Tom said.

I nodded and went upstairs. I called my mom and my dad. Then i called Luna and then Josh. He told me that they would fly out tomorrow to paris. I was so happy for him but also sad that i would miss everything but also happy that i would be the first that could gratulate him personal.

After that many calls i finally fell asleep.