In New York (Mina)

Start from the beginning

+++

I carried Mina back all the way to her hotel room, which was a couple of floors up from where I was staying.

I gently made her sit down on the edge of her bed and took off her shoes.

I got her a bottle of mineral water from the counter.

"Here," I opened the bottle and gave it to her, "Drink, Mina-ssi."

"Thank you, Oppa," she said as she quickly drained the bottle of water.

I then sat beside her and moved her hair covering her face behind her ear, "You feeling better now?"

She nodded, "Yes, Oppa."

"I'm sorry I left you there. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't know you can be drunk so easily."

"It's okay, Oppa," she placed her hand over mine, "At least everything got resolved quietly."

I looked at her straight in the eye, noticing how tipsy she really was.

Mentally crossing my fingers, I used my other hand to undo her belt and unbutton her pants.

Getting no resistance from her, I then placed my hand inside her pants, cupping her covered crotch, and gently massaging her there.

"Oppa... so naughty..." she said.

"But you want this, right?" I teased.

"Yes, Oppa..." she replied, "You know I don't allow any man except you to fondle me like this..."

She instinctively moaned in response to my touches and grabbed my hand that she was holding tightly.

After a while, I felt her panties becoming wet.

I took it as a signal and snaked my hand inside her panties, gently inserting a finger into her vagina.

"Oppa..." she moaned, "Please..." She then laid down on the bed.

I took my hand out of her pants, stood up, and gently removed her pants and her black panties completely.

I then spread her legs, and plunged my head into her pussy.

My tongue parted her labia lips and made its way inside her moist love canal, going in as far and as deep as possible.

She smelled very nice from down there.

Mina constantly moaned and groaned, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and pushing my head deeper into her core as I ate her pussy.

It wasn't long before her juices started to leak out of her love hole.

Deciding to go one step further, I inserted two fingers into her snatch, pumping them quickly in and out.

The multiple attacks of my lips, tongue, and fingers on her pussy drove her wild.

Soon, she was thrashing on the bed, her whole body shaking and convulsing.

"Oh fuck... Oppa!!!" she cried, feeling her climax upon her, "Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Arching her back, she released her sweet nectar on my face, which I quickly lapped up as much as I could.

I dug my tongue deeper into her vagina, tasting more and more of her cum as she squirmed through her orgasm.

I then stood up as her whole body relaxed.

My face was wet with her cum with some of it dripping down my chin.

Mina just laid there catching her breath.

She was looking so sexy, naked from the waist down, with her legs spread wide open, making her still-pulsating pussy very visible.