Fetching (JeongHyo)

Start from the beginning

My eyesight adjusted to see both girls naked before me.

Jeongyeon was already on top of me, pinning my body against the seats with the backrests already adjusted down.

"We've been away for so long that we've been itching for you, Oppa," Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, Oppa," Jihyo added, using her cute aegyo voice, "We're so jealous of the other members enjoying themselves with you. But now, it's finally our turn."

"Yes, Oppa," Jeongyeon grinned evily, "Now, strip."

I was obviously going nowhere, so I surrendered and started unbuttoning my shirt.

Jeongyeon crashed her lips squarely against mine as my shirt opened, running her hands along my chest and torso while her tongue slithered its way through my lips and into my mouth.

While her lips were locked against mine, her hands went down and undid my pants.

Jihyo helped her pull down my pants nd my boxers all the way to my ankles, freeing my hardening cock from its confines.

"Holy crap, Oppa!" Jihyo exclaimed, her eyes grew big and wide at the sight of my throbbing dick, "Since when did your penis get this big? Is this because you had sex with the other members a lot?"

Jeongyeon broke our kiss, "You're little buddy has been very busy, hasn't he?" she teased, grabbing my dick and started stroking it furiously.

It was really obvious at this point that she was just itching to have a piece of it.

"You're so big and hard, Oppa," Jeongyeon breathed, continuously giving me a handjob, "Just looking at it is making me so wet."

I reached down to her pussy to see if she was wet as she said she was.

There was a thin patch of hair covering her mound.

"Sorry, Oppa," she interrupted my thoughts, "I haven't been able to shave because I had no time to do so. But I promise once we get back to Seoul and back to our dorm I'll do it."

"Same with me, Oppa," Jihyo added, showing me her pussy.

Her pubic hair was just a bit thicker than Jeongyeon's at the moment.

I just shrugged, digging my fingers into Jeongyeon's moist snatch.

I just realized how toned her body is.

She might not be oozing with sex appeal, but man, she has her own appeal.

She was thin, but her entire body is almost completely toned.

No obvious flabs at all.

Jihyo on the other hand, was so curvaceous, helped a lot by the fact that she had the biggest boobs in Twice.

She always made me suck on her luscious tits with her perky pink nipples, knowing that they were her biggest assets.

Jeongyeon wanted some action right away.

She released her hold on my dick, lifted herself up a bit, pulling her cunt away from my fingers, and ramming herself down again on my erect buddy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oppa, so big!" she screamed at the sudden entry of my rock hard cock right into her tight and wet pussy, "Too big... it's stretching me out so much!"

I couldn't believe how tight Jeongyeon was, maybe because of all her exercising that made her vaginal muscles tight, "Ahh, Jeongyeon-ssi! You're so fucking tight!" I was having a little bit of difficulty similar to the first time I had sex with Dahyun.