"So what's your reason, Nayeon-ssi?" I was so curious to find out at this point.

"Hmmm...," she thought about it for a minute, "Well, watching you work, you have this really serious and dedicated aura around you. You're sincere about taking care of people, and not just because it's your job or something like that. You really do care,"

She then stood up and slowly walked towards me, "And I personally find that to be very attractive," finally sitting right beside me, taking my arm and wrapping hers around it.

She started to cuddle me.

"Thank you," I replied, "I'm glad that you think of me that way.

I would try my best not to disappoint Nayeon-ssi," and brought up my other hand to caress her arm locked around me.

"I'm sure you will, Oppa," she smiled brightly, and then reached up to me for a kiss.

I gently kissed her back, slowly and leisurely working my lips with hers.

She deepened the kiss, actually pushing her tongue inside my mouth.

I then felt her hand slightly caressing my crotch, squeezing my penis through my shorts.

My erection came in no time.

"I want to play with this, Oppa," she softly said, her eyes begging me to oblige to her request.

A huge tent formed at the crotch of my shorts.

I nodded, slipping off my shorts and my boxers in one motion.

My rock-hard penis sprang free, standing tall and proud.

Nayeon immediately wrapped her fingers around it, making it twitch and throb with her delicate touch.

"It's so big and hard, Y/N Oppa," she purred, stroking my shaft teasingly slow and occasionally squeezing it, "And it looks so beautiful and wonderful too."

We kissed again.

She let go off my dick so that we can strip off all our clothes.

In a matter of seconds, we were both naked.

Nayeon's breasts were small, but still perfectly round and firm with perky nipples.

She still looked so cute despite the fact that now she was fully nude and horny in front of me.

She grabbed my dick once more and started stroking it more furiously and faster this time.

In response, my hand made its way to her pussy and started teasing her labia folds, gently stroking them.

"Finger me, Oppa," she moaned, "Please..."

She opened her legs wider, giving me better access to her cunt.

I slowly eased one finger in, and started to leisurely finger-fuck her, being as gentle as I could.

"Ahh... so nice, feels so good, Oppa..." she moaned, involuntarily squeezing my cock, "Yes, just like that..."

We continued kissing as we played with each other.

After a few minutes, confident that she's well-lubricated enough, I inserted another finger in her now-wet snatch and increased my pace.

Nayeon suddenly moaned out loud, breaking our kiss and throwing her head back.

She struggled to keep a firm hold on my penis as she felt her orgasm building.

"Oppa... I-I'm cumming!!!" she squealed, and squirted her juices out from her pulsating pussy.

I kept pumping my fingers into her as she cummed, making her whole body shudder.