"YES YES YES!!" Taehyung exclaimed taking out the ring himself and sliding it onto his finger. 'Well damn... was it supposed to go like that?'

"I FINALLY BELONG TO YOU!!" Taehyung hugged him once he stood up. "You have always belonged to me, what are you talking about?" Jungkook chuckled wrapping his arms around him. "Please I was scared that any moment she would-"

"Let's not bring her up in a beautiful moment like this, eh?"

"Yes! You're right!" He sniffed, Jungkook looked down wiping Taehyung's tears away who had no idea was crying. "Damn I'm such a baby"

"Yes you're my baby"

Taehyung hugged him tighter feeling shy. "My cute little sensitive baby" Jungkook patted his head as Taehyung let out a whine.

"Come on, it's getting cold and dark don't want anyone kidnapping you now" Jungkook grabbed his hand. "Like you would let that happen"

"You're right I wouldn't"

-

-

-

"Y'all fucked in the bushes or what?" Jin asked the moment they caught up with them. "Actually! I GOT ENGAGED!!" Taehyung shouted showing them their hand. "Ha! Beat that bitches! My man loves me for real! Yeaaaah stare at it! I want all of you to be jealous, especially you Namjoon! I want you to know that-"

"Okay, baby that's enough" Jungkook brought his hand down holding it. "I'm gonna get married! I'm gonna get married!" Taehyung did a little spin. "Congratulations you guys! So when's the wedding?" Jimin asked making Taehyung slow down his spins. "Wedding? HOLY SHIT WEDDING!?"

"Yeah Taehyung wedding... did you not know there was a wedding after-"

"I don't have a dress! A place! Shit the theme? What is the theme going to be!? Oh my gosh who is coming? And how many people are coming?"

"Taehyung calm down, you're not going to plan your wedding in a week it takes months and plus you don't have to marry right away. It could take a couple years and you even have us to help you plan it" Jimin reassured.

"You're right! Oh my god you're right" Taehyung let out a breath. "Wait so you guys will do the planning then?" Jungkook asked. "You can help too" Taehyung said squeezing his hand.

"Oh no I'm fine, it sounds like a lot of work"

"It is, but it's fun"

"Stressing is not fun"

"So what you're saying is you want no wedding?"

"No I do! It's just- look you do all the planning and I do all the invitations"

"Wait right now?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other "nah" Jungkook said. "Yeah, some other day" Taehyung also said.

"How do you guys agree on everything?" Yoongi asked shaking his head. They both shrugged, "we just do" they both said at the same time.

-

-

-

-

"Cool costume dude" Yoongi complimented a scary looking guy that was walking by them. "Woah that looks real" he pointed at the 'fake knife' in his hand. The guy stopped and stared at them, his whole face was covered except for his eyes and mouth. His eyes were pitch black, and his mouth had smeared blood. 'Fake blood'

Jungkook had a bad feeling, the knife did look real too real to be exact even 'fake blood' was dripping from it. "We didn't mean to bother you sir, my friend here is a fan of Halloween" Jungkook sent him a fake smile pulling Yoongi away. The guy pulled up the knife pointing at them but Jungkook smacked it away. The guy looked at down at the knife staring at it quietly before looking back up with sad eyes. 'Oh no'

He then squatted down and picked up the knife again and walked away. "Well that was rude Jungkook" Jin said once the man was fully gone. "Yeah Jungkook, why'd you do that?" Hoseok frowned.

"He could've hurt you guys"

"How? That knife was fake"

Jungkook stayed quiet looking at his hand which had the fake blood on it, he thought back to when he smacked it. He remembered the sound when it hit the floor. 'A fake knife wouldn't make a loud sound like that'

"I just wanna protect my friends, I can't do that?"

"Aww my baby-" Namjoon was about squeeze his cheeks.
"Your what?" Taehyung stood in front of him stopping him.

"My baby" he repeated.

"He's MY baby Namjoon, my baby not yours" Taehyung corrected him,

"Well I had him first"

"Only as a friend, I had him first as my boyfriend, as my fiancé and I even had him fuck me first-"

"OKAYYY- it's getting a bit cold, so we're heading home" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand. "Glad I'm not the only one! It's freezing" Hoseok chattered.

"Here" Yoongi took off his coat putting it over his shoulders. "Ugh the typical, I let Namjoon freeze right babe?" Jin asked. Namjoon nodded wrapping his coat around him tighter. "See he can handle it, if he's cold he should get a bigger coat or something I'm not giving mine up just to freeze as well"

"wow, not toxic my ass" Jimin mumbled. "How is that being toxic?"

"Well-"

"What if I like toxic Jimin? What if I like being yelled at for no reason? What if I like arguing-" Namjoon started.

"You know damn well you don't like arguing" Yoongi spoke up. "You'd cry if you ever talked back to Jin"

"As he should" Jin said.

"Should we leave?" Taehyung whispered making Jungkook nod. "Yup, let's go"

A/n: hi, I've decided that I'm not going to write the wedding. I'm not good at that plus I don't want to make this book any longer. DW it's not the last chapter.