Welcome (NaSaTzu)

Start from the beginning

I spent the next few days packing my stuff and moving to my new place. The building had relatively tighter security than the one lused to live in. My place was literally right across the hallway from Twice dorm. I was admittedly so excited about working with them.

+

Before doing my rounds, I made sure I was well prepared.

Sochun sunbae gave me a list of things to remember about Twice's diet.

So I spent an hour in my kitchen, preparing all sorts of things for them to eat and drink when I drop by.

I also consulted with my fellow Twice managers on details regarding their eating and drinking habits as well.

Afterwards, I packed all of them into a couple of coolers and headed to my car parked at the basement.

The company actually gave me a van big enough to hold all nine of them if needed be, but I decided not to use it just yet.

+

The first stop was a recording studio.

JYP Entertainment has decided to have Twice form a subgroup.

And the first project was NaSaTzu Nayeon, Sana, and Tzuyu.

It is a very interesting project, seeing that the three of them were vocalists of Twice.

I figured that this subgroup would showcase more vocal skills and prowess than choreography.

Personally,And today was the first day for song rehearsals before the actual recording of the album.

I first talked to the manager in charge of them today, going over some stuff regarding NaSaTzu's progress with the project and their upcoming activities for the next couple of weeks.

I do need to make a report at the end of the day.

After thirty minutes, he pointed me to the direction where the girls were at the moment.

The three of them were in a small lounging area, studying the songs for the album.

They already had a lot of preparations before and they were now going through some dry runs right now.

"Annyeong, Oppa!"All three of them yelled happily at the same time.

"Hi girls," I replied, placing the food and drinks that I prepared for them on the table, "Something I made for you." I made some tuna kimbap and ham and cheese croissants, which I made the day before, and prepared some sliced oranges, apples, and bananas, which I squeezed some lemon juice on them to keep them from turning brown.

"Whoa, apple yam shake!" Tzuyu exclaimed, "How do you know?"

"Wow, Oppa, strawberry shake!" Sana squealed, flashing one of her beautiful eye smiles, "It's so pink!

It's pretty!"

The girls immediately indulged themselves with their meals.

I looked at my watch.

There was still half an hour to go before they started rehearsals, and then recording later at night.

"Is there anything else you girls need?" I asked.

All of them paused and looked straight at me.

Sana raised her eyebrows as Nayeon put down her chopsticks and got up.

She went to the door, locking it.

"Actually, there is something you can do for Sana-unnie," Tzuyu said.