Kuroyaku-Future kid

Thx for the ship! Kuroyaku is going to meet their future kid.

____________________________________________________________

~Melody pov~

"HEY KUROO" I see Mr. Rooster's head turn around, "Yeah, what do you need Mel?" I look at him with a 'you know what I want' face. "I want you and Yaku to come over to my place after practice tomorrow" He looks at me with a face that says 'don't you dare be setting me up' I turn before he can answer me. When I get home I use my ✨magical powers✨to get Kuroyaku's future kid here. OMG, SHE'S ADORABLE  "Huh? Oh, it's just you auntie Melody" She says and goes back to sleep.

(Here's a pic)

The moment Yaku walks through the door was ♥️Magical♥️ Hanako said "Hey mom" and he REPLIED (I'm dead) "Hey, wait

The moment Yaku walks through the door was ♥️Magical♥️ Hanako said "Hey mom" and he REPLIED (I'm dead) "Hey, wait. Who are you?" As I die in the corner Hanako remembers that she is in the past. "Oh, sorry. I am Kuroo, Hanako. Nice to meet you" His face was priceless. Then as if it was scripted Kuroo walks in. At that point, I was saying hi to Daichi. Kuroo looks at Hanako and then at me laughing my ass off. "Who are you?" He asks her, then Yaku looks at him with a 'wait, what' face "So she isn't your sister?" He blurts out, "Hmm? No, he's my dad" Hanako says knowing that it will cause chaos. (I love this kid, can I keep her?) Kuroo looks confused "I don't have a kid?" She looks at Yaku and beautifully decides to say "Mom is dad ok?" and I have died for the gazillionth time. They kinda-sorta faint. I have no idea why.

~End(I think)~

Do you want a part 2?

If you do can you put some questions you want them to ask Hanako?

Bye!

Word count: 315