Asanoya-Wait, what?-200 read special

I don't know how I haven't written Asanoya yet

In this au Nishinoya has a younger sister Y/n Nishinoya. She is 1 year younger than Yuu. In this au Asahi and Nishinoya never had the fight so they are both still on the volleyball team. 

This will have Y/n x Tsukishima in honor of my bff who is a big tsukki simp.

I am experimenting so there will be -san, -chan, and -Kun to try to make it look better. 

_____________________________________________________________

~Y/n pov~

"Nii-chan!!!!! WAKE UP" You yell, it's your first day at Karasuno and you wanna get there on time. He doesn't wake up. Hmmm ooh, I have an idea "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE THERE" He jolts awake. You giggle, "Nii-chan, you are so really excited to see Azumane-san aren't you?" He turns so red that he put tomato's to shame. "Y/n remember no one knows we are dating so don't tell anyone ok?"

"Fine," You say pouting "Hmph, I wanna be able to tease you tho" You add whining."Come on we need to get to school, you know I think that your boyfriend is going to be there too" You turn an even brighter shade of red than Nii-chan did.

~After school at practice bc I'm lazy rn~

"HI AZU-SAN" You yell while running to Asahi your h/c hair getting in your face. You jump on him. "Hello, Y/n-kun," He says holding you up. Everyone(minus Asahi and Tanaka) looked confused at this girl who randomly ran into the gym. To Asahi of all people. AND ASAHI NOT GETTING NERVOUS!!! "Oh, right. I am Y/n Nishinoya, but please call me Y/n or N/n so it doesn't get confusing." Just then Yuu comes in the door, "Y/n" he says panting "don't run so fast" Oops "Sorry Yuu" you say. Just then someone with silver hair pipes up "Noya I didn't know you had a younger sister" You pout "Yuu didn't tell them about me?"(a/n see what I did there?) you say whining a bit. Then you see someone familiar walk through the door. "KEI" You jump on your overly tall boyfriend. "Hey Y/n," he says getting a death glare from Nishinoya. "You hurt her you die" You hear Yuu say. "God Nii-chan, we've been dating for a year now cut it out," you say while giggling. "Tsukki you have a girlfriend and didn't tell me?" you hear someone ask. "You must be Yamaguchi?" You ask the one who looked like a strawberry when you address him. "Y-yea," He says the blush going away from his cheeks. "Thank you for being my salty boyfriend's friend" 

"Oh you're welcome I think?" he says. "ANYWAY" you hear someone who looks scary yell."Everyone introduce yourself." Yuu goes first "I am Nishinoya Yuu and I am a libero"

Then Tanaka goes "I am Tanaka Ryunosuke, and I am a wing spiker" Then Asahi "I am Asahi Azumane, and I am an ace" Next was the sliver haired one "I am Sugawara Koushi, and I am a setter and the Vice-captain" You see the blueberry head's eyes light up a little. The scary one goes next "I am Daichi Sawamura, and I am the caption and Defensive specialist." Oh, so that's his name "I am Ennoshita Chikara, and I am a wing spiker" Someone from the back says "I am Kinoshita Hisashi, and I am a Pinch server" Yamaguchi's face lights up a little when he hears Kinoshita is a Pinch server. "I am Narita Kazuhito, and I am a Middle blocker" Where is he? You look around. After a minute of looking you see him all the way in the back. Then you see a girl whose beauty compares to no other. "I am Kiyoko Shimizu, and I am the manager" Then a boy who looks like a little kid pipe up "I am Hinata Shoyo" 

"Wait, how old are you anyway" You blurt out getting a small laugh from your boyfriend and Yamaguchi. "Sorry" He looks hurt, "Nishinoya-san is shorter than me, why didn't you ask him that question?" 

"Yuu is my older brother, I am Y/n Nishinoya but call me Y/n or N/n," You say, proudly if you say so yourself. "Ok" He left it at that. "I am Kageyama Tobio," The blueberry head said. "Oh, the king of the court" You hear Kei say. "Don't call me that" He says looking mad. Geez, what's his problem "I am Yamaguchi Tadashi" You hear Yamaguchi say. 

~Later at home~

"Hey Y/n I invited Asahi over for dinner," Yuu says to you. "Shit" you curse under your breath. "What was that?" he said with a scary look on his face.

 "What was that?" he said with a scary look on his face

Like this one

"Sorry, but I invited Kei over today too," You say half mumbling. "Oh, that's ok then," He says not concerned. "Wait you're ok with it?" 

"Yea why wouldn't I be? Might as well tell someone else about me and Asahi's relationship."

~Later when it's dinner time bc I can't write filler text~

(A/n ' ' means mumbling)"Ok, lemme get this straight 'unlike you' you and Asahi are finally admitting you're dating?" Kei said from next to you. "Yup, wait. Did you say finally?"

"Yea it's obvious"

"Ok but like please don't tell anyone," Asahi says 

"Oops," You say. "Y/n, what did you do?" Yuu asks. "I might have been in a group call with the gc" you unmute your phone. "YOU GUYS NEVER TOLD US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Oh no," Yuu says. "What?" Whenever 2 people get together in the team they throw a party."

"Really?" 

"yup, it happened to Ennotana, Daisuga, and KinoNarita"

"Wait they make ship names for them too?"

"Yes, we do" you hear Suga say from the phone "Great now lemme help you plan the Asanoya party," You say while Azu and Yuu look shocked that you already have a ship name for them. "Sure," Suga says.

~End~

Sorry, this is so bad, I've had no creativity for a while and this was slapped together for the 200 reads.

Word count: 1021