Tsukishima x Yaku-Soulmates

I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD

Thanks wise_old_lady for telling me about this ship! Idk where I saw this soulmate idea but I read a kiribaku story with this soulmate idea somewhere. Also the ending is a bit rushed but I don't have much patience.

Hey Amelia~

"Oh, no"

Guess what I found out~

"Oh god"

I found your crush~

"Shit"

"I'm back from the spa! What did I miss?"

I figured out Amelia's crush

"Ooh, who is it?"

*whispers something in her ear*

*giggles*

Anyways to the story

_____________________________________________________________

~Melody pov~

Ehem, so the way this soulmate thing works is when you do nice things you get points. Your points show up above your head, you use the points to get clues on who your soulmate is. When you turn 18 you have to get something using your points. Also if you think you know who your soulmate is you can take a guess but that will use up all your points. When the 2nd of the soulmates guesses correctly then the stack of points above both of their heads disappears. If only 1 person has guessed it right but then tells the other then the stack of points disappears. 

~3rd pov~

Yaku had never cared about soulmates so he just had a lot of stacked-up points that were never used. He had only ever used points once when he was 10. He wanted to know when he would meet his soulmate. The sticky note only had 3 words 'The dumpster battle' Tsukishima found the idea of soulmates interesting. His brother had found his soulmate when he was in high school and they are inseparable. Tsukishima had a lot of points, people don't know why he is always salty. He did get a clue after Yamaguchi had convinced him to at a sleepover. He had gotten the cheapest thing, the gender of his soulmate 'boy'

~Tsukishima pov~

"Tsukki!" I turn around to see Yams running up to me "Yes Yams?" 

"Wanna have a sleepover today? We can get soulmates clues too!" I thought about it "Sure"

~At the sleepover~

"Ok so, what are you going to get?" Yams ask me. I think "Hmm, I think I'll get a description of him" 

"Oh yeah, your soulmate is a boy right?"

"Yeah, what are you going to get?"

"I'm getting their gender, to see if we are soulmates!" When I got my soulmate's gender Yam's got his soulmate's looks, 'blonde, short hair, goldish eyes' so we don't know if we are soulmates but we pushed it off and decided to find out later. (as you get clues about your soulmate the person you talk to starts to look/sound/act like your soulmate) In my dream, a shadowy male figure comes up to me and asks "what would you like?" 

"Can I get a description?" 

"Yea sure"

The thing about the soulmate clues is this, you don't know when they're going to show up. This morning my sticky note showed up on top of the mirror after I showered. It read 'Kind, hot-tempered, Mom friend' Well, it's not Yams he only fits 2 of these descriptions. "Tsukki my soulmate is a girl!"