100 read special-Iwaoi fluff

Requested by Nekomas-Ace

Ima just say their in collage and somehow got to be roommates

____________________________________________________________

"UGH" Iwaizumi grunts as he puts his bag in his room and lays on the bed. He stares at the ceiling. His boyfriend, Oikawa, was still in class. He does his homework and just stares at the ceiling again. You know what? I'll make dinner today, might as well I'm bored as heck.  Iwaizumi then gets started on dinner.

~Timeskip bc no one wants to read abt Kawa's class~

 Oikawa had just finished class and was walking back to the dorms happy that he 1. is done with class and 2. gets to see his lovely boyfriend. As he locks the door behind him(A/n bruh he's more responsible than me, I always forget to lock the door when I get home) he smells something really good. (A/n I've always had this headcanon that Iwaizumi is an amazing cook ok?) It smelled familiar somehow. Oh! It's Hajime's cooking. He hasn't cooked in a while. Oikawa thought to himself as he slowly walks to the kitchen(A/n correct me if I'm wrong abt the dorms I've never lived in one so idk how they are) and slips his arms around his waist. "Mmmm that smells good Hajime," Oikawa remarks kissing his cheek. "Why don't you go sit down at the table Toru?" Iwaizumi replies "I'm almost done" Oikawa sits down at the table and waits This is going to be worth the wait Hajime's cooking is the best  Oikawa thought as he smells the wonderful cooking.

~after they eat~

Iwaizumi stands up to wash the dishes but gets stopped by Oikawa. "I'll do the dishes it's the least I can do," Oikawa says. "Ok," Iwaizumi says after a little while.

~After they clean up and shower blah blah blah~

As the two boys lay in Oikawa's bed they just cuddle. "I love you Hajime," Oikawa mumbles into Iwaizumi's chest. "I love you too Toru." Iwaizumi says as he kisses the top of Oikawa's head. They soon fall asleep and have peaceful dreams.

~End~

Sooo I hope this is good enough

Bye! 

Also, I need ideas thx

Word count: 361