Chapter 5.0

TW!! Some tears and a weird dream!!!

Y/n POV

I put my suit on and walk back to my friends. They all take le gasp and look at me.

Wot?

You look beautiful.

Jealous!

Vouch

Vouch

Vouch

I smile,

I couldn't have wished for better friends then you guys.

An amazing person deserves amazing people like us.

I smile at them and we all just kinda stand there, smiling at each other.

I should still get something like a bouquet or something.

Should I help you with that?

Deep inside I hoped that would happen so I react fast.

Yes please,

Give me a minute, I'll change in some less formal clothes. I wouldn't want them to get dirty or something.

Alright

Phil walks inside of his room and comes out in comfy clothes, just like I had started my day.

I'm ready

Let's go then, bye guys!

They say bye all in harmony and Phil and I walk to the garden to make a bouquet.

We pass some persons, but we are just ignored.

When we arrive there I see that it's a field filled with flowers. It's huge, I'm taken back by it.

I didn't expect that.

Same.

We stand there admiring the sight before starting to look for some flower to make my bouquet with.

We could just look around first, then make a plan and then actually making the bouquet.

Great plan, I knew that it would be a great idea to take you with me.

We walk away from the eyes that are looking at us from the base and I hand a paper with my plan to him.

I have written it all down, but I couldn't tell him by just saying it because of hidden microphones that maybe are here.

I look around as if it doesn't care me what he's reading right now, but I know that it's completely different.

Are you really going to do that?