Chapter 2.5

TW!!! Mentions of death and misgendering in the past!

Y/n POV

Bad is on the couch. He indeed has a sprained ankle and Will helped him with that.

Now we have a gathering and I need to explain why I knew where he was.

Now Y/n how did you know where I was?

I sometimes dream of things that are happening in real life. This started at a sleepover with Tubbo when I was 8.

*In my dream she fell and broke her wrist, nothing terrible. The next day Tubbo's mum came and told me that I would stay here for some more nights, because my mum broke her wrist.*

They stayed at my home for 5 more nights, we didn't get much sleep for your information.

I forgot it fast, but after 2-3 months I had some more dreams. One was just Tubbo sleeping and another one was a stranger walking through our neigbourhood. I never told my mum, only Tubbo and now you guys know it. Sometimes I'm confused if it's in real life or just a dream, but today I had to check.

My dream was you sleeping Bad, in a tree with Rat. I scanned the things around you and recognised building five and I woke up Tubbo to tell him when I woke up. And the rest of the story is that we walked to him and walked back.

*My biggest fear is that I find someone I know dead in my dreams and it isn't a nightmare. When my grandma died, I thankfully didn't find her in my dreams.*

Wow, that so weird and cool.

Did you have any dreams about this happening?

No, I'm sorry

You don't have to be sorry Y/n, I understand you didn't want to tell us this.

Thank you guys, we needed to go fast too, because you

I point to Bad

could maybe have moved.

He smiles a bit.

Thank you two for saving me and thanks for all the help.

That's no problem Bad we have to be careful with the people that are left

Yes that's true, where's Rat?

They're playing in the garden, Snow and Rat.

I'm happy Snow has a friend.

Now the most important thing, Bad do you think you want to come with us? Our plan is to go to the north here and then make a village with a farm and stuff.

Of course, only if I'm not a burden to you all muffins here.

Of course not, i think you would be a great team member.

Should we go in half an hour?

I already finished packing all my things, I will stay here okay?

Ye

Everyone stands up, but Bad and I stay by the couch.

How do you feel now Bad?

I feel a lot better, but I don't think I can walk very soon.

That's normal, you sprained your ankle after all. If you rest for a while you will heal.

The dogs run in and Snow jumps on the spot next to me while Rat sat down on the lap of Bad.

I think Rat likes Snow to be honest, she never plays with any dogs. Only the dogs she already loves.

I hoped that, because they only have each other and if they would hate each other it would be very hard to manange that.

Why did you ask to my school by the way?

I did go to the same school as you. I was pretty average , so you maybe don't remember me. You were the smartest so I remember you. We were in the same class for 2 years.

Ahh

*I think you remember me better as D/n (Dead name) and she, but that isn't my name anymore and my pronouns are now they/them. So please call me y/n Bad.

Of course, I would never misgender you.*

But you were very smart too Y/n, we two were the smartest, that's what everyone said.

*I was a little scared to tell you, because in the past people would misgender me on purpose, because they didn't accept me.*

That's horrible Muffin, I'm so sorry to hear that.

He pats me on the head

I breathe relieved, that was very scary to do.

I smile and hear the rest running of the stairs.

We are ready now, let's go.

Okay

Hey Badboyhalo and Y/n cool/maybe strange past? ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe