Chapter 0.5

Y/n POV
TW MENTIONS OF WEAPONS AND FOOD!!! At the start and finish I will put a *

*He nods and I put my arrow back in my quiver, but not after concluding it's really him by hearing his monotone voice*

I'm very sorry Techno, my parents always taught me to be aggressive towards possible danger and I'm always a bit scared.

He smiles, It's okay y/n

We both chuckle.

*He starts walking to my car and I follow him. When we arrive he puts his shield on the car and grabs the second sword and hands that to me.

Here is your sword, do you have a belt or something to secure it safely?*

Nope, that is a bit of a problem I guess.

No that isn't, I can grab one at home. Do you want to walk or drive?

Drive of course! I won't let my car here, you donkey.

(Gordon Ramsey go brrrrr)

*He grabs his shield again and steps in the back of the car.

I sit down to drive and I lay my bow and quiver on the passenger seat.*

===

We arrive at his house after a short ride of 5 minutes.

His house is pretty big and painted white.

The first thing you see as you walk in is a big gaming set-up, because he lives of that

Here was a stair to another floor and I think that's his bedroom, but I'm wrong. I see his bed next to his set-up.

I poke him in the side and ask him:" What's upstairs Techno?"

The answer comes as a surprise. That's the room where I have my own gym, he answers.

He walks upstairs and I follow him, when we arrive my eyes nearly fall out of my head.

*He has a build in gym in his house! It was pretty big and I see an big assortment of weapons on the wall.

This is the gym:

The first thing that I saw in the corner of my eye is a rectangular shield with strips of iron at the sides

The first thing that I saw in the corner of my eye is a rectangular shield with strips of iron at the sides.*

He grabbed it a shoves it into my hands. It has two leather bands to keep it on my arm and

on the front it has a painted creeper (awwww maaaannnnnn).

*While I was studying the shield Techno had put all his weapons down and fast I follow him. *

Just to relax my shoulders and my back.

Hey Techno

Heh?

*Do you have any food here or do we have to rob a supermarket?

No we don't have to rob a supermarket right now, I still have some mac and cheese left.

Do you have anything more healthy? If you have any vegetables, I can make soup or grilled vegetables.

I have my own vegetables in my garden, my zucchinis are ripe and ready to eat, I will pluck

them if you start cooking in the kitchen okay?

I'm okay with that, by the way, do you have any pasta and a grill pan?*

Yes I have both in the kitchen, I think you will find them quick, I haven't used them a lot.

I will find them, I don't think it can be that hard

Next chapter is going to be a recipe, so skip that please if you are triggered about that, I won't continue the story in that chapter any further than that they are getting to know each other a bit.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe