Chapter 4.4

TW!!! Some curse words!!

Y/n POV

Skeppy leads me to the room I already talked with Bad. I think it's maybe his office.

After you

Skeppy opens the door and let's me in. After that he closes the door after me.

The office is a bit dark and I search for a light switch. I flip it on and it lights the room. Now that I'm alone here I look around.

The room:

It's really beautiful

It's really beautiful. Bad must love black then, he literally leads a cult kind of thing called the blackhoods.

I sit down on the floor

(I love sitting on the floor, I love to just sit there)

The door opens and Bad walks in. I stand up from the floor and walk to him to greet him.

Hey Bad, why did you want to talk to me?

Oh I just wanted to make sure you are still alive.

You could've just walked to my room right?

We sit down on the couch.

I broke my leg when I was young and it never really grew back great. I always try to save time what I need to walk and I'm going to be here for a while after we talked.

I lay my hand on his

That is terrible, so you never can go for a nice run or anything?

No I can't.

Caught of guard by my action he gives me a crucial piece of evidence. I feel proud of myself inside, but I don't show anything.

We just sit there in silence until Bad starts speaking again.

I'm sorry I had to leave that quickly this afternoon. There was something I needed to check and fix here.

Of course, you are running an organisation here. Of course you'll need to go and do some things. I forgive you.

Bad is happy when he hears that I forgive him and visibly relaxes.

We talk about cows and anteaters for a good hour and then Skeppy brings me back to my room.

I sleep again without any dreams this time and wake up from my sleep at 6 in the morning.

(They woke up so early because they took a beauty sleep in the middle of the day)

I go sit in the window and look outside. The sun shines in my face and I smile. The sun warms my face lightly and I put all my thoughts away for a moment.