Chapter 3.8

TW!!! There are none i think :)!!

For this, Phil is the father of Wil and Techno, but they call their dad just by their name. Phil was their first father, when they divorced and their mother remarried. Phil has a good relationship with both Wil and Techno after they both found out he is their dad too when they were around 18.

Techno POV

Are you okay Phil?

I almost got beaten up by a wolf or something and fell into the water, of course I'm completely fine!

He laughs and I laugh with him. I see that he's really cold and because of the adrenalin that's still running through my veins, I'm not that cold.

Here you go Phil.

I hand him my cloak and he wraps it around him. We sit down on the island and I redo my bun, because it almost fell out during the swimming, my hair is hopeless so I just let it flow around my shoulders.

Thank you for saving me Techno, how- why- what-?

How are you still here? The world is empty right?

As far as I know there are still five more people then us left, we met and were living ten minutes away from here.

Five more? That more people then I thought! who are they?

There's Bad, Wilbur, Niki, Tubbo and Y/n.

That's a big part of our squad,  but who's Y/n?

Best friend from Tubbo and they are literally the best fighter, even better then me.

Phil looks amazed at me.

You are a exceptionally great fighter, but better then you?

I nod and Phil looks impressed.

Why did you protect me? I could've been bad right?

A wolf on the terrain were living on right now isn't the best idea ever and of course I'll recognise my dad.

What happened to the world then?

We've some ideas, but I just don't want to talk about it outside.

That's okay.

I've got a question for you, how did you outrun the wolf? It's really impressive.

I have no idea Techno, I've got no clue.

I look up at the sky and see that it's beginning to become lighter.

Let's go home, we need to tell the rest you still exist.

We stand up and walk home, talking a bit about not important things.

When we arrive, I see Wilbur making a check outside, so we walk to him. When he turn around after hearing my hello, he stares at Phil.

Hey son, how are you doing?

And Wilbur runs into Phil, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug. Phil hugs him back.

After a while Wilbur pulls back out of the hug and I see some tears welling up in the eyes of Wilbur. He smiles too, it' a bag of mixed emotions.

He looks at me for help,

Is that really?

Yes, Will it is.