Chapter 1.3

TW!!! Too cute for work

Y/n POV

Niki opens the driver seat and I go sit with Tubbo in the back,just to talk a bit.

We haven't seen each other in 2 years so we use this bit of time to talk a bit.

Is your obsession with bees still going?

Yes, my mother dearest got me a bee plushie and she accidentally bought two, so do you want one?

YES!!! You got into bees Tubbo, when we were split up I looked at pictures of bees or real bees to make me less sad, because I missed you a lot.

You really missed me didn't you?

Yea, you are my best friend and you know that I had online school, so I didn't have that much social contact and lastly I always listen to music when I'm outside.

You have a point there, it's very sad, but you have me.

Guys, we're here now, let's go fast before the rest thinks we're gone

We all step out of the car and Tubbo opens the door to his house. We walk upstairs into his room and he opens his door.

You didn't upgrade your room a lot, It's a mess too. Tubbo!!!

I still don't like cleaning my room, but we have a goal here and now, let's grab my things.

May I look around for a bit?

Sure, but be aware for I don't know what.

I'll help you pack all your things.

Tubbo POV:

I walk towards my closet and open it, I grab my backpack and start to fill it with my clothes.

I grab my favorite shirts, 3 pairs of jeans and a strawberry dress, I really like that one.

I hand it to Y/n.

Can you please fold my dress so that it stays beautiful? Mom always does that for me.

Yes of course! I have a special technique to fold, so it'll stay as beautiful as you.

(I DON'T SHIP THEM, BUT IT HAS TO BE NORMALISED TO COMPLIMENT YOUR BEST FRIEND OKAY? TUBBO IS A MINOR)

Thank you, I have a suit too, should I take it with me?

You know what, just do it and if someone doesn't think that that's a great idea they will have to deal with me. And if you do that I can steal it if I would like that. Our height and bodytype is the same after all.

Y/n, Y/l/n, do NOT steal my clothes without permission okay?

Okay Tubbie, I won't... Wait did you steal that trick from Niki?

Yeah, but it worked and we're moving on. I finished packing my stuff.

Should we go look for Niki?

No wait, I still have to give you my bee plushie.

I grab it and push it into the hands of Y/n.

Here is Honey, the bee I was talking about, he's for you.

I hear someone walking in the hallway and stop to listen, but thankfully we hear it's Niki, because she shouts.

Are you guys done yet or do I have to help packing?

No we're nearly done, we just need to grab a sweater.

Okay, hurry a bit up, I don't like being split up.

Okay

I grab my sweater and pull it over my head and Y/n and I walk downstairs. They have my backpack in my hand and I have the two plushies.

What's yours called?

Comb!! Honey, Comb! Honeycomb!!!

That's so cute, I love the names!

They pat me on the head and smile at me.

We arrive downstairs and quickly we walk to the car, but now I'm alone in the backseat because Y/n drives and Niki will give them the instructions to ride to Wilbur's house.

===

We arrive and get out of the car, I knock on the door and it opens quickly.

Is everyone here and healthy?

Yes Wibur, we're not idiots you know.

Did you find everything Y/n?

Yup

Are you guys still alive?

Yes Tubbo we are, thanks for your concern, but we survived walking to the car and driving here.

Techno, tone town your sarcasm please, we're not here for joking you know and we can just leave you here.

Okay...

How do you have Techno under you thumb Y/n?

He's scared of me

I'm not!

He definitely is

Thank you Tubbo

DONT YOU DARE TO BE SARCASTIC TO TUBBO. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING TECHNOBLADE, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU...

Y/n it's okay, it's his humor, I forgive him.

I'm sorry Tubbo, let's go inside

This chapter is made possible through my friend, @_charissecyl wanted me to put this up so here it is.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe