Chapter 0.6

TW! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS ABOUT FOOD, HERE WON'T BE ANY STORYTELLING POINTS, I just need a bit of a filler!

Techno POV

When I came onto the bridge I saw one person standing. The only I have seen today, they recognized me immediately and we drove to my home to grab the last things.

And before I knew it I was plucking zucchinis in my garden and they are in my kitchen, I think making pasta if I'm right.

I have 5 zucchinis in my hands now and I decide to walk back. Five are enough right?

I start walking back to my home.

Y/n POV

I find the grill pan and the pasta. I put some water up and start exploring for spices.

I hear the door open and I see Techno walking back with the zucchinis. He hands them to me

and I start washing them.

When I have thin slices I see Techno just standing there and ask him to give me the salt, pepper and the chili.

I make the grill pan very hot and lay the zucchini slices on them. For a very short time just to make brown stripes on it and then I put them on a plate.

When I grilled all of them I put some olive oil on them and some pepper too.

Then I put them I a bowl and put just a bit of flakey salt on them.

Meanwhile the water was cooking and I put the pasta in (the wrapping says how long) and let the pasta cook.

While waiting I melt some butter in a pan and after melting I put some breadcrumbs in the butter.

The timer goes and I strain the pasta and I put it back in the pan.

I mix the butter sauce in and put the pan on the table. After I grab the bowl with vegetables

and put them on the table too.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, but I just want to do it like this so that people who don't like to read about food don't miss something, but a fun fact. You can cook as in this chapter, but I don't guarantee that it will taste good.

Please don't forget to eat, drink and take your medicines.

I love you,

Arwe