Part 32

Scene.1.

M.K Mansion....

In PRANBIR's Room...

It was around midnight...,

Ranbir and Prachi/Isha were sleeping cuddling each other..., Prachi/Isha wakes up hearing a voice., she goes outside.., The voice was coming from kitchen...,

Prachi/Isha goes to checks and she see abhi was their.., He also sees Prachi/Isha...

Abhi: u here at this time..., everything ok...

Abhi was sounding low.., his voice was low..
Isha can clearly see his red eyes.., ki maybe due to crying...

Isha: I can ask u the same Mr. Mehra.., anyway I don't wanna argue.., I just came here to check hearing the voice...

Abhi: sorry, I just came here to take a water bottle, but this utensils fell.., sorry for disturbing your sleep...,

Prachi/Isha chuckles...

Isha: Mr. Mehra, not only sleep u actually disturbed my and my mom's whole life.., any way u look dull.., go and sleep.., and get well...

Prachi/Isha was feeling little bad for abhi., but her hate towards him was overpowered it..., she was about to leave but abhi speaks...

Abhi: I'm sorry.., Really Very Very Sorry.., I know I myself ruined my family.., I lost my wife, my both daughter's.., but I'm not a villain.., so plz stop making sound like that.., whatever I did was unintentional...

Prachi/Isha shows her palm...

Isha: Mr. Mehra.., plz if I began to speak.., then I'll end up insulting u badly.., and right i don't wanna do that.., so plz.., don't force me to open my mouth...

Abhi: so u think I deliberately pushed pragya away from me...

Isha: cool.., let me show a mirror.., it was u who was going to marry Meera.., was that really unintentional.., am I looking like a fool...

Abhi: ya but Rhea blackmailed me that she will leave my house.., so I had to....

Isha: u have really lost it.., ur Rhea's father.., If she was insisting u to marry meera then u would have made her understand.., even then if she didn't listened, u should have slapped her across her face.., atleast once.., then she would have understood.., look at my mom.., that day when I and Ranbir got married against her will.., she disowned me from her life and all the properties.., coz for her I was wrong.., but that doesn't mean I started to hate my mom.., she's my mom and will always be.., but u didn't stopped Rhea.., u always encouraged her by pampering her even when she's wrong..., so plz don't ever try to justify yourself again.., what did u thought my mom will stop your marriage with Meera.., that mean my mom has no self respect.., she would come here and beg in front of you to stop this marriage.., like really..., u have so cheap thinking Mr. Mehra....

Abhi looks down as he actually thought same that pragya will beg him to stop his marriage with meera.., He realizes that all the way he was wrong...,

Isha: I'm done with u.., and u say that u love my mom.., then I.., I.., Isha Raisinghania beg u .., plz let my mom be happy.., and her happiness is Vansh dad.., not u...

She folds her hand for the first time.., Abhi looks at her shocked..., Isha leaves from their., while tears flow from abhi's eyes.., he sits on floor and was crying on his fate..

Isha was hiding behind pillar and sees him like this..., She wipes her fake tears and smirks....

Isha thinks " that's a perfect shot Isha Raisinghania.., emotions are weakness of a human.., sorry but no sorry Mr. Mehra.., today I used your emotions against u.., u did same with my mumma.., and now I hope u will not create any problems in her life..."...