Part 19

Scene.1.

A.R Villa (London)

In The Garden....

Pragya: Meera.., how do u know her...

Vansh: no one knows her better than me.., she's my ex girlfriend...(pragya gets shocked) it's about that time when we were in college..

Pragya: u mean that girl who cheated u...(Vansh nods)

Vansh: Meera is not what she looks pragya.., she was my first love.., I was mad behind her...we were in a live in relationship..., I thought she used to love me but no she was behind my money... she was cheating on me with my friend only..., one day I caught her cheat and confronted..., she shamelessly accepted everything....,

Pragya: then what did u do..,

Vansh: I left her

Vansh: I left her., I left college and came here in London..., u know pragya I was really angry on her.., even I thought kill her the same way like u r thinking to ruin abhi... but babes.., that time my dad made me understand that this revenge and all.., it's just a waste of time.., dad said that maybe be something better than meera was written in my destiny..., and he was right.., as after I came to London.., I met u and my princess prachi..., I spent 20 years happily with u and look at that meera.., she spent 20 years in babysitting Rhea..., if she hadn't cheated me then maybe today she would have been my wife and would have led a lavish life.. but as u say karma is bitch.., I was happy in my life, but she was busy in handling someone else's baby...,with low income....,(Vansh has little tears)

Pragya: but I met meera many times.., I thought she's a good women...

Vansh: even Rhea is your daughter.., but we both know how she is.., so that's why I said that abhi and meera deserve each other.., both are cheap., and don't worry.., meera only loves abhi's money and she will show her real face very soon and will make abhi's life a hell..., three years ago I met meera in Amsterdam..., that time she tried to seduce me..., but I warned her to stay away from me..., so pragya (holds her hand) forget everything ur hatred also.., and then we both and our daughter prachi.., will lead a peaceful life here in London...

Pragya was convinced by him..., she nods...

Pragya: ok Vansh.., although its difficult but I will definitely try to forget my hatred for abhi, but from now in future that man interfere in my life. , then I won't leave him..

Vansh: ok.., so now let's do one thing..., enough of talking about past, let's talk about future....

Pragya gives a questioning look while Vansh picks some red Rose's and sits on his knees...
Pragya was surprised...