Part 13

Scene.1.

M.k mansion...

It was fully decorated again for the Haldi ceremony.., but unaware of the storm coming in their lives.....

Everyone was fully ready..., abhi also came although he thought to call pragya but then reminisces her and Vansh together and didn't call......

Alia: so great now..., we will start haldi ceremony....

Purab: Mrs. Raisinghania is on the way let her come then we will...

Kokila: I'm here Mr. Khanna..., (she says coming in...) let's start....

Abhi: ur most welcome Mrs. Raisinghania..., plz make yourself comfortable...  and where's your grand daughter, I have to thank her for saving my life....

Kokila: she's getting ready, after all it's a special day for her...,(looks at ranbir and pallavi who nods at her.. ) anyway lets start your haldi....

Everyone start the haldi ceremony...., they apply haldi to abhi and meera, Abhi was as usual sitting in his ego,....

Abhi thinks " pragya u have to stop this marriage, or else I'll really marry meera, u have to prove your love for me..., tomorrow I'll come n give u the marriage invitation personally...."

Alia smirks thinking " now pragya will never come back n I'll always rule this house....."

Haldi ceremony was done...

Abhi: Mrs. Raisinghania thank you so much for coming..., it means  a lot...

Kokila: hold on Mr. Mehra..., I'm here for two reasons..., first it's your haldi n second a new relation is forming between Raisinghania's and kohli's.....

Mehra's were confused hearing her....

Alia: what new relation....

Kokila: as u know pallavi is my daughter, and now she will be Mother in law of my Grand daughter..., I kokila Raisinghania would love to announce the Engagement of My poti Isha Raisinghania and My nati Ranbir kohli.......

Rhea stumbles as gets the shock of her life....
Mehra's also gets shocked and abhi looks at kohli's angrily.....

Alia: what nonsense..., Rhea and Ranbir were about to get engaged then how can Ranbir and Isha's engagement happen....

Ranbir: coz Isha is my mamu's daughter...,and my very good friend and I LOVE HER....

Abhi(shouts): Vikram what the hell is happening..., how could u let this happen..

Pallavi: don't u dare to shout on my husband abhi, it's my decision I'll get my son married to my brother Vansh's daughter Isha....

Alia: oh really then what about the Ranbir's proposal u got for Rhea...

Vikram: no u r wrong..., we didn't brought Ranbir's proposal, it was abhi who asked Ranbir's hand for Rhea.....

Abhi: ya but u agreed for their relation....

Vikram: but that time I thought they love each other....

Rhea(crying): I really love Ranbir....

Ranbir: but I don't..., Chief I never told Rhea that I love her.., I repeat never..., Rhea's love is one sided only....

Abhi: but u shouldn't have agreed for the relation then...

Ranbir: I never agreed even Rhea knows this..., right Rhea..., no one asked about my decision....

Pallavi: he's right abhi, that was my decision but now I'm changing it....

Alia: r u mad or what how dare u to play with my Rhea's life....(she raises hand on pallavi but Kokila holds it in mid - Air...)