Part 2

Sahana comes their in her car, but hides seeing them...., while Prachi/ Isha also comes out and walks towards them...., Ranbir and aryan gets surprised seeing her...., while sahana signs in no....
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

Outside the Club....

Prachi/Isha comes to Ranbir and aryan....

Isha: hey you..., you are still here..., and what was wrong with u inside, dikhte to acche ghar se ho then what was that....

Ranbir: o actually I thought u as someone else....

Isha: some prachi right, u were calling me by that name....

Ranbir: ya actually my Girlfriend prachi, u  both look same..., just like twins ....

Isha acts surprised....

Isha: ohh wow, but that's not possible as I'm only daughter of Business tycoon V.R...., any way next time be aware before misbehaving with me.....,

Ranbir: ya I'm sorry for my behavior....

Isha: it's ok even I'm sorry for the slap, it's just u punched Rudra so I was angry.....

They shake hands, and Rudra calls Prachi/Isha, she goes to him...., while going thinks..

Isha thinks " this is just a start my love, sage sage dekho hota hai kya..., this is ISHA RAISINGHANIA'S game ...." she smirks...

Aryan: see bro, she's not bad.., it was just misunderstanding......

Ranbir: I know but still how can they look exactly same..., I mean Rhea who is prachi's actual twin, they are totally opposite..., and this Isha..., she's like Xerox of prachi.....

Aryan: bro don't think a lot..., let's go to home.... They leave.....

Sahana listened their conversation thinks "Isha is up to something, she can be never good to someone, more than that she said sorry to Ranbir...., something big is going on in her mind...."

Sahana goes towards Isha And Rudra.....

Rudraksh Khurana:- Best friend of Isha, he don't know about her Dual personality

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rudraksh Khurana:- Best friend of Isha, he don't know about her Dual personality..., A playboy..., A Rich spoilt Brat.....Isha's Crime partner....

Isha: Rudra let's go...

Rudra: where your house....

Isha: no I'm not in mood to talk to Mom, let's go to your house....

Love/Obsession/possessiveness जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें