part 5

Scene.1.

Abhi's blood was boiling in anger and jealousy by seeing his so called ex wife pragya hugging someone else...., that man's face is revealed to be Vansh...., but since his back was on abhi's face, abhi didn't saw him...

Pragya goes in front of him and smiles...., he hugs her tightly...., abhi clenches his fists....in rage he moves towards them but before he could do something, some kids come their and a crowd form due to which abhi was not able to see them, the crowd goes and ge sees pragya and that man Vanished.....

Abhi thinks " what the hell is happening..., I thought pragya will come to me and get jealous on seeing me with meera, but no..., here situation is reverse, how dare pragya to hug someone else, ho kya raha hai....., first prachi and now pragya..., both mother daughter have lost it..." Meera comes their...

Meera: Abhi, I think we should continue with shopping, see na pragya is also doing shopping with her boyfriend....

Abhi was already irritated and after hearing boyfriend from meera shouts on her....

Abhi: have u lost it..., pragya can't have any boyfriend..., she's my wi....(he gets silent) listen meera shopping is over now leave....

Before meera could say anything, abhi leaves from their to find pragya, while meera who was jealous and angry, calls alia for help......

Scene.2.

M.k mansion...

Rhea and alia were shocked to see Ranbir's anger..., while pallavi comes their...  she had seen Ranbir pushing Rhea....

Pallavi(shouts): is this the way to behave ranbir...., how dare u....

Ranbir's anger increased seeing pallavi and reminisces pragya's words that pallavi is responsible for prachi's condition....so he shouts back....

Ranbir: how dare u Mrs. Pallavi kohli..., how dare u to talk to prachi in such a way that she got a panic attack, today only coz of u prachi's health is critical...(alia interrupts)

Shock was an understatement for pallavi, as ranbir talked her by taking her name...., she was not able to understand why he said that she is responsible for prachi's condition.....

Alia: r u out of ur mind Ranbir...., is this the way u talk with your mom....., at least think about her health.....

Ranbir: don't u dare to speak in between alia Khanna, I'm talking to my mom, ur Rhea's buji not mine..., so don't u dare to interfere in kohli family's matter and regarding her health (points at pallavi), kuch nhi hua hai inhe, sab natak hai, am I right Mrs. Kohli ......(pallavi was shocked) don't be shocked Mrs. Kohli.., I listened to your and that doctor's conversation yesterday....., today I'm ashamed to call u as my mom..., and u rhea (holds rhea by shoulders, Rhea was highly scared) don't u dare to come in between me and prachi....

Saying this he leaves in anger...., while rhea was in shock and pallavi stumbles seeing this version of Ranbir...., that's when meera calls alia and tells them about the mall incident......alia tells her that she's coming to mall.....

Alia informs same to pallavi and rhea..., while pallavi tells them that she didn't spoke to prachi today then y is ranbir blaming her..., Rhea reminisces prachi's warning in college.....she doesn't tell it to pallavi....

Alia: ye maa beti kr kya rahi hai..., yahan Ranbir and wahan bhai....,pallavi, Rhea we should go to mall....

They all leave for mall......

Scene.3.

Prachi/Isha reaches amritsar.....

She goes to Raisinghania's Haveli.....