Part 18

Scene.1.

Next day....

At Delhi Airport...

Abhi comes out of Airport in hurry as he has to go his dear daughter Rhea, who was in jail....,

He was about to sit in Cab, when someone calls him from behind...

Voice: I can drop u where u want, Mr. Mehra...

Abhi turns and stares at the person angrily..., Its Isha..., who waves at him.., he goes to her...

Abhi: how could u be so insensitive prachi.., u sent your own twin sister to jail..., how could do this...

Prachi/Isha: same way like she did my Accident and tried to kill me..., this lecture which u r giving to me, if u had given this to Rhea on right time.., then now maybe we all would have been living happily....

Abhi: accident, accident my foot.., u and pragya both have totally lost it.., Rhea can't do any accident, I know my daughter very well..., she is short tempered...,but she can't try to kill anyone....

Prachi/Isha gives a impossible look to him...

Isha: "vinashkale viparit buddhi"...,this blind belief which u have on Rhea will lead u to DESTRUCTION..., which is VERY NEAR..., its waste of time to make u understand....

Abhi: oh really, the one who tried to kill her own father...  is saying me that I'm an idiot to believe Rhea, then y would I trust u..., you should be thankful to me that I didn't send u to jail...

Now Prachi/Isha was highly angry on him, as he was taking Rhea's side even when she's wrong...  and now playing blame game with her...

Isha: first thing u can't be my father..., I repent that I have your blood in me...  and second thing don't play this Blame game with me.., I'm not an emotional fool like mom..., and thankfull my foot..., go and tell everyone that I tried to murder u..., let's see who believes u..., Mr. Mehra he khokli dhamki muje mat dena..., even if u get caught.., don't forget I'm only daughter of Industrialist Arora..., my mom will get me out in a day.. 

Abhi was shocked and angry listening her...,

Abhi: enough, as u said I came back to delhi..., now get Rhea out....

Prachi/Isha: so sorry, Mr. Mehra..., actually I came to pick u from airport..., I thought then we will go to police station to get Rhea out..., but hearing ur nonsense my mood changed..., I won't help u anymore....

Abhi(shouts): Prachi.. 

Isha: don't shout..., go n tell everyone that I tried to murder u and got Rhea arrested...  let's see who believes u...

She was about to sit in car...

Abhi: but pragya will definitely believe me..

Isha smirks at him...

Isha: this is what I expected from a looser like u..., anyway mom is in London...  if u go their then who will get Rhea out.., so now u have to choose.., your ex wife or Dear daughter...., Isha Raisinghania threatens people..., she doesn't take anyone's threat ..

Saying this she leaves in her car..., while abhi was shocked as she was right if he goes back to London then who will get Rhea out..

Abhi sits in a cab and leaves for Police station.....

Isha thinks " this is just a start Mr. Mehra..., just wait n watch for my next move..." she smirks and calls someone.....

Scene.2.

At London....

Vansh was sitting in his Room, holding pragya's photo..., he had tears in his eyes...