Part 11

Scene.1.

A.R villa....

Pallavi: what r u saying mom, this isn't possible...., Ranbir will marry Rhea only...

Kokila: oh hello, ur son doesn't have the status that he would marry my Grand daughter..., he has blood of that Vikram.., and it's not my wish, its your Dad's wish...

Pallavi: what do u mean...

Kokila comes with a diary in her hand, its pallavi's dad's diary, in which it was written that pallavi's son will get married to Vansh's daughter in future, in order to make family's relationships stronger... .

Kokil: this note was written by your dad in his diary, just before the day of your wedding..., from which u ran with that middle class Vikram......

Pallavi gets shocked hearing her and reads the diary with shaking hands..., it was her dad's handwriting only....

Pallavi thinks " this was dad's last wish..., but Rhea...."

Kokila: so what's your decision...,

Pallavi: I need time to think mom...

Kokila: listen pallavi, I'm in India for a week only, They should get married in a week, u have only tonight to think..., tomorrow morning I want your decision... or else forget that u have parents and stay like an orphan......now leave...

Poor pallavi was on the verge of breaking down but what to do, her mom is doing same with her which pallavi did with Ranbir....., pallavi leaves....

Scene.2.

Rhea, aryan, Ranbir and Prachi/Isha came to hospital...., rest of the family was shocked to see her resemblance with prachi..., but Ranbir explained them very well..., prachi/Isha went to donate blood...

In her ward...only doctor, Nurse and Isha were their...

Isha: Doc, give that man the blood which I bought from blood bank, That man doesn't deserve my blood..., here it is...

She gives him the bottle of same rare blood group..., doctor agrees and injects the same blood in Abhi's body, and tells the family that Isha donated the Blood..., they were thankful to her....

Dasi: khush reh beta, u r just like my other great granddaughter Prachi..., u not only look like her, u also have values like her...

Isha: It's ok dasi, but plz don't compare me with others..., no one can be like me not even prachi...

Everyone were thankful to her..., while Rgea was still irritated and confused whether she's prachi or Isha...,, while Ranbir was confused...

Ranbir: I'll leave her outside...

Prachi/Isha and Ranbir come outside to parking area...

Ranbir: Isha what was that...

Isha: what??..

Ranbir: what were the papers u made her sign....

Isha: think it as a insurance ranbir, I just wanted the insure that Rhea doesn't play any game with me like she did with prachi...

Ranbir: u know u r confusing Isha, like a mystery...

Isha(smiles): of course I'm a mystery..., a puzzle which no one can solve...., any ways let's meet tomorrow...., I'll help u in finding prachi and u show me Delhi.. I don't know much about this place.....

Ranbir: cool, let's catch up tomorrow...

Isha sits in her car and leaves...

Scene.3.