Part 31

Scene.1.

A.R Villa..

After heavy drama and huge Revelation.., M.k family left to M.k mansion..., Pragya was sitting in Her Room....

Pragya Thinks " what is happening.., it all looks like it was pre planned.., Alia's Insult and clearing purab and Disha's misunderstanding..., something is fishy.., what did Isha say in alia's ears.., i have to find out.., and My and Vansh's consummation in Drunk state.., due to which I'm pregnant.., but I didn't drink so much that day.., I have to find out.."..

Pragya call Ali...

Pragya: yes.., Ali get me the CCTV footage of Party held in our London house some days ago..., and also contact the party photographers and send me the footage and photo albums..., ok..

She hangs up...,

Pragya: is Isha behind that Incident.., this girl is not in proper mental state.., she can do anything.., I have to handle everything very carefully.., and how did Isha got to know about Purab and Disha.., who told her....

She sees her engagement Ring and reminisces her and Vansh's engagement and also Abhi's presence their...,she looks at her Ring.. she was in tears but also little smiling.

Scene.2.

On Road...

Disha was running on Road.., she was finding purab.., she was happy and Guilty too.., Happy as purab didn't betrayed her and guilty coz she accused him for the thing which he didn't do....

Disha: purab plz meet me once., I'm so sorry.., but plz meet me once.., I can bear anything but not your hate.., where are u.., ur not in M.K mansion also...yes, Ali...

She calls Ali and asks him to track Purab's Location.., Ali gives her Purab's location in some time.., Disha gets her car and drives to that Location....,

Disha comes to that location.., It was a Park and since it was night no one was their.., Purab was sitting on a bed with a sad Face...

Disha goes to him slowly and put her hand on his shoulder..., Purab understands its Disha....

Purab: now what's remaining Ms. Disha.., y r u here.., to blame me or to stain my character or to accuse me for something different... (he was teary eyed.. )

Disha was hurt hearing him.., Disha comes infront of him and sits on her knees holding his hand and looks in his eyes...

Disha: your anger is justified Purab..., I don't have any words except SORRY...,(she folds her hand) for whatever I did and whatever I said..., u can punish me .., I'm ready to bear any punishment..., but I can't bear if u start hating me..., if u want me to leave from your life then I'll and I'll make sunny understand too...,, he will stay with u.., I just want your forgiveness plz....

Disha was crying and her voice was cracking..., Purab was also teary eyed.., He holds her Hand...,

,