Part 7

Scene.1.

In the car....

Pragya: what happened Vansh...(seeing his shocked face)

Vansh: everyone in the U.k's business world got to know that u r not in U.k....

Pragya: what nonsense..., how is this possible...., 1 year ago when I shifted to hosiarpur, we told our business associates that I was handling my business from my Villa in London due to health issues and u will be my representative.....

Vansh: exactly, but someone leaked this news in media..., that u aren't in london and ur fooling everyone by pretending to be ill...
Have a look....(he shows the news clip of London's media channel....) coz of this your business, I mean Arora Empire's shares are falling rapidly....

Pragya gets shocked hearing this... 

Pragya: no way this can't happen..., I won't let anyone ruin my business, jisne bhi ye kiya hai..., he messed with me and will pay a high price for this...

Vansh: we will punish that enemy later, but right we have to handle the business...  or else Arora Empire will be ruined....

Pragya: don't worry, I was lil bit prepared for this situation..., on sec...(she calls ali) yes ali ..., yes I got know about mess...  do one thing give a statement in London media on my behalf that I'll speak answer to media's every answer in press conference, which will be held at head quarters of Arora Empire in London..., day after Tomorrow..., and ask the Board of directors that there's an urgent board meeting..., day after tomorrow in afternoon and press conference in evening....am I clear and u leave for London right now.......

Vansh who was quietly listening to her speaks....,

Vansh: ab kya dhamaka krne wali ho tum, Industrialist Arora.... and we should leave for London right now...  why r we going tomorrow.....

Pragya: arre Vansh kal mere ex pati ki haldi hai..., even u r invited..., so let's attend  then we will leave for London....

Vansh(angry): u r getting on my nerves pragya...., if u love him then tell me, I'll make him marry u at gun point...  or else leave him....

Pragya: o to hone de raha, I'll give a last chance to abhishek mehra tomorrow, if even after that he does haldi...  then I'll tell u something..." agar koi aapke pass na rehna char, then let them go..., if they come back then it's ok..., and if they leave u forever    , find them and DESTROY them..."   that's the thinking of Industrialist Arora..., so let's attend the haldi ceremony Tomorrow....

Vansh gives an impossible look to her....

Scene.2.

On Road...

Prachi/ Isha is in her car....

Isha thinks " so mom and dad(vansh) will leave for London tomorrow, I know mom will definitely try to find out who leaked that news, but sorry mom I had to do it..., I know u will clear this mess very well, but for that atleast for some days u will be away from this city, and I'll play my game...., any way where's this ranbir....," she sees Ranbir on road side...

Actually prachi/Isha had kept a spy behind Ranbir, from whom she got to know that Ranbir went to sarita Ji's house and is finding her badly.....

She goes and taps on his back.... Ranbir turns and sees prachi and he immediately hugs her....