Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Underworld Boss

Start from the beginning

For a moment Diyu stared silently before frowning. "I'm good."

*Gulp. 

Chen Yanyan felt like his vicious eating had just upset Diyu, would the percentage go down!

Chen Yanyan: "It's only natural to eat, if the percentage goes down he really is a shameless man!"

System 0: "Haha host trying to defend his gluttonous ways."

Chen Yanyan: "...."

Unlike what Chen Yanyan thought, Diyu was on a different mindset. He had simply been amused at the younger man's hearty apatite, he looked as though he was really happy eating even in Diyu's presence. 

It was a strange thing for Diyu to see, most people were terrified of his overpowering aura it was rare for someone to act so natural. 

It was when Diyu realized that he was amused by Chen Yanayn that he became angry at himself.

Why was he paying attention to the other man?

Chen Yanyan was dangerous, he was a fraud, Diyu still needed to expose him.

Chen Yanyan hurriedly spoke up again. "Are you sure you don't want it or something else?"

"I'm good. You can do whatever you want for now." Like this Diyu took his work and abruptly got up from the table heading up the stairs. 

It was the perfect strategic move against Chen Yanyan, since Chen Yanyan couldn't easily maneuver up the stairs for the time being he had to stay on the ground floor.

.............

For a few days this continued, Diyu kept his distance staying upstairs, and since Chen Yanyan had no way to get up in his wheelchair he was duped. 

Although he didn't doubt that Diyu was watching him in some way, observing him and analyzing to see if he'd slip up, Chen Yanyan had no way of going to Diyu.

It seemed Diyu didn't want to have to get any closer to Chen Yanyan then he could for the meantime.

Chen Yanyan didn't mind though, if the other man didn't want to see him then he wouldn't see him. Chen Yanyan was simply content with eating, sleeping, reading, and occasionally watching tv or chatting with the System. 

It was quite boring when compared to his regular every day life but it was also quite relaxing simply doing nothing, Chen Yanyan felt like it was a natural state for him. 

More than anything he was happy to take a slight break from the craziness of the former week,  then he would soon prepare to strike back!

It's not like he could do much of anything anyways until Diyu properly faced him, for the meantime he wouldn't do anything to make the favorability go up or down, he would simply allow his body to heal and eat lots of food before striking again.

On the sixth day the System finally spoke up.

System 0: " Hey host is supposed to be seducing the target not lazing around."

Chen Yanyan yawned. "I have all the time in the world don't I, can't I simply take a week to rest?"

System 0: "What do you mean by that host?"

Chen Yanyan: "I can continue to raise the favorability whenever I want can't I? I'm in this body until the favorability reaches 100% anyways so why can't I rest?"

Suddenly the System stopped as realization came over it. "Oh..."

Chen Yanyan: "Oh? What does that mean?"