"Amelia!" Luke called out from the bathroom

I vanished there and noticed that he was trying to turn on the water. I went beside him and easily turned it on. The hot water steamed up the whole room, as Alex and Reggie came in I turned towards Luke.

"Okay Luke when Trevor comes in here I want you to write something on the mirror," I told him

"How I can barely turn the water on?" He questioned

"Focus, close your eyes, and use all your energy to the finger you choose to write with" I informed him

As if on cue Trevor walked in calling out to his daughter softly. He went in the shower and quickly turned it off. I nodded at Luke and with a determined look, he placed his finger on the mirror and wrote "hello Bobby" on it. I smiled proudly and silently cheered as Trevor paled.

"Go, go!" Luke urged pushing all of us out of the bathroom before Trevor could run out

Alex pushed himself against the door as Trevor desperately banged on the door and pulling it trying to get out.

"Let me out!" Trevor yelled

The four of us burst into loud laughter as Trevor continued to bang the door. Alex quickly hushed us and backed away from the door. Out came a running Bobby in a panic. I looked towards the boys and gave them a wink, "watch this" I told them

I channeled all my energy and appeared behind Trevor, I tapped his shoulder causing him to freeze. I heard his heartbeat from behind him and let out a chuckle. Trevor slowly turned around and when his eyes met mine I quickly waved my hand over my face to make it look all pale.

"Boo" I stated

Trevor let out a loud scream before running down the stairs muttering about needing a therapist. I waved my hand back over my face to bring it back to normal. The three boys high-fived each other as I almost fell to the floor laughing. I went over to the boys laughing as they pulled me into a group hug.

"How did you do that?" Alex asked in shock

"That was amazing Mel!" Luke cheered "did you see his face"

Luke continued to laugh as he and Alex ran downstairs. Reggie beamed a smile at me before grabbing my hand and pulling it downstairs. I let out a laugh but ended up bumping into Julie as she was turning a corner. I stopped in my tracks and told Reggie to go ahead while I went back to Julie. When she saw me she folded her arms around his chest and pressed her lips together.

"Julie," I said softly dragging her name out with a nervous smile "what's up?"

"What's up!?" She quietly yelled "how could you just encourage the boys like that"

"Because I know how I would feel if it happened to me, they've already been through a lot. If they didn't have this they would've hit rock bottom" I told her "yell at me all you want but they needed this"

Julie let out a huff and walked close to me, "promise me you won't encourage anymore haunting?" She asked me

I nodded, "of course." I paused and wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her into a side hug "plus you're my number one, I'm sticking by you at all times. Haunting hour is over"

Julie smiled and wrapped me in a hug, when she pulled away she looked down the stairs. "We gotta find the boys and get them out of here"

"I know exactly where they are," I said and I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the direction that Trevor went running

Julie and I made our way downstairs walking past the couch to where I noticed Flynn was.

"They've gone to the backyard," I told Julie