"Why can't I come too? I'm not creepy!" He whined.

"Oh really? And that's a no, weirdo!"

"Mean!"

★                           ★                              ★

When you finished showering, you decided to go looking for a bluetooth speaker around the house. Seeing as there were no plans for today, you decided to just chill out listen to some music with Childe.

You walked into your bedroom, and over to your closet to look for it. As you pulled out a box, you felt someone hug you from behind.

"Why?"

"Because I know you missed me~!"

"It's definitely the other way around." You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

He sat on the floor, watching you. You could see him raise an eyebrow, so you told him about your idea.

"Sounds fun, what kinda music are we listening to? More Britney?!"

"Definitely! I have some other bands and stuff to show you too, maybe you'll like them!" You smiled, pulling the speaker out from a box.

"I'd like anything that has to do with you, your majesty." He chuckled.

"Weirdo."

You sit on your bed, connecting your phone to the speaker, and pulling up your playlist. You handed him your phone, telling him to pick any song he wanted to hear first.

"Don't think I've heard this yet." He mumbled, tapping the screen.

You closed your eyes, listening to whatever would come on. It just so happened to be Washing Machine Heart by Mitski.

"Aw HELL yeah, this slaps!" You shouted, turning the speaker up to full volume.

You hummed along to the song, and Childe just sat next to you, listening. He enjoyed this, sitting around and doing almost nothing together.

He began to love the song as much as you by the chorus, humming along with what he knew so far. You on the other hand had to keep yourself from shouting the lyrics for his enjoyment purposes.

Though it wasn't the same, you were most definitely screaming the lyrics in your head. You laid on your side as the song ended and felt Childe do the same. He made sure his face was extremely close to yours, so you backed away.

"You're stinky."

"Now that's rude! I do not stink, I wear ONLY the finest cologne and deodorant a man could own!"

You laughed, and grabbed your phone from where he left it.

"What's next? More Mitski? Britney?"

"BRITNEY."

He would settle for nothing else, that's for sure.

"Afterwards though, show me your favorite singer/band! Maybe I'll shoe you mine if you're lucky." He winked.

You cringed, earning a chuckle from the man. He took the phone back, scrolling through your playlist to find any Britney song, which ended up being If U Seek Amy. 

He gave you a knowing look, to which you smirked. The two of you jumped off the bed as fast as you could to sing together while acting it all out. (im sorry i literally don't know how to explain it but ya know).

Childe began singing the first verse, brushing his hair around with his hair and attempting to dance.

"YES SEXC!" You cheered him on before continuing with the second verse.

He danced around with you, clapping his hands and cheering.

"STEP ON ME, YOUR MAJESTY! I AM YOUR STEPPING STOOL NOW."

You snorted and the both of you continued the chorus together.

"ALL OF THE BOYS AND ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE BEGGING TO IF YOU SEEK AMY!" You both screamed as loud as you could.

The neighborhood probably could've heard you two, and by the end of the song it only became louder.

The two of you were dancing around, screaming the lyrics as if you were at a concert. Childe grabbed your hand, and you both began swinging them around together, waiting for the song to end.

After it had, you both broke out into laughter and sat back down on the bed. He scrolled through the playlist to find another song to play, while you waited excitedly.

You both had definitely bonded over the past couple days, and this, odd as it was, only brought the two of you even closer.
★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

anyways you guys wanna see my childe x manbun fanart?😼

i am still crying over izone this has thrown my monthly mental breakdown schedule off track🙄👈