Nyo: That is to be decided we will see, Chalo now come we will have breakfast and ask Manu when he is free.

They went to the garden and set their breakfast there. All were having fun and talking all the random things with Aashna and Ranveer's nok jhok and Manik teasing Ranveer teaming up with Aashna.

Ranveer: This is not fair you both are teaming up and I am left alone let bhabhi come then I will take revenge.

Mahesh: This reminds me Manik, when are you free?

Manik: Why Dad?

Mahesh:Arre Nandini se milne jana tha na. You have to fix a time to meet.

Nyo: Are you free tomorrow? It is not good to keep waiting.

Manik: I guess I am free tomorrow. You can fix for tomorrow Dad.

Mahesh: Ok then I will ask Raman.
Saying this he called Raman.

Murthy Mansion

Here also everyone were talking about the same thing and the phone rang.

Raman: Good morning Mahesh, I was about to call you.

Mahesh: I know for what you were calling and I also called for the same reason. So is Nandini free tomorrow?

Raman: Yes she is free till lunch time.

Mahesh: Great, then let them meet at Highlight Restaurant at 11:30pm

Raman: Yes, she does not have any problem Mahesh.

Mahesh: Ok then it is final.
Saying this they started talking about the business.

After talking they kept their phone.

Raman: Ok so Princess ready for the date.

Nandini blushed at this but composed herself and said.

Nandini: Dad it's not a date it is just a casual meeting.

Abhi: But, according to us it is a date.

Nandini:Bhai aap ko protective hona chahiye and here you are teasing me.

Abhi: Yaa that's my right.

Nandini: Mera bhi time aayega tab dekhenge.

Abhi: Tab ki tab dekhenge.

Nandini got a call on her phone and it was Navya.

Nandini: Kya baat hai subhe subhe meri yaad kaise aa gayi.

Navya: Nandu I am nervous.

Nandini: Navya what happened why are sounding like this and why are you nervous?

Navya: Acha pehle promise me that you will not shout on me and listen to me.

Nandini: Why will I shout Navya? Now say what were you saying.

Navya: Meri Shaadi fix hogayi hai.

Nandini: Navya very funny.

Navya: Nandini I am not joking. Mata rani ki kasam.

Nandini: Oh My God Navya. Yeh kab hua? And you didn't even tell me. Ek week pehle hi tho you said your parents are still searching then, itni jaldi?

Navya: Nandu yeh sab bahut jaldi hua and mujhe time hi nahi mila batane ko and she told her story.

Nandini: Navya, you should have atleast told me,you were alone there. Acha now leave all that when is the wedding date and who is the guy?

Navya: The boy's name is Cabir and the date ummm is after 2 months.

Nandini: Navya, two months are you serious now this is heights, I am not talking to you.

Navya: Nandu yaar I am sorry I am already nervous here,I need you.

Nandini: Acha ok I am forgiving you this time but I want to know the whole story.

Navya: Ok, You are coming to the hospital right I will tell you there.
Bye.

They both finished their talks and Nandini informed about Navya's marriage to everyone at home.