Quality Time

Many of the staffs says this kind of style suits me.

Choppy bangs? lol

The cute but sexy.
Sexy but cute.

It's up to you guys. Lol

"WAIT!? Haha, I think I can't do it

"WAIT!? Haha, I think I can't do it." I said.

"Wheein-ah, do it. Don't worry, any style looks good to you. Unlike me, I don't look good in bangs. HAHA" Hyejin said.

I give que to the hairstylist to start. The pair of scissors makes me tremble—gives me goosebumps.

"Wheein-ssi, I'll get the hairspray first okay." the hairstylist said. Then she walked out the door.

"Jung Wheein, he said you're beautiful." Byul Eonnie said.

Tae and Byul eonnie become close after that day. They even exchanged numbers in front of me. How could they do that?

"Who says?" I know who it is, I'll just try to play dumb with eonnie.

"What? Hey.. Of course your bo----" I throw the comb to her. She's so.. arghhh! What if Yong-eonnie hears it? The hairstylist came back with a hairspray.

"Sorry! Haha. Yongsun-sssiiii! Yuhooo!" After she says sorry she runs away to bully Yong-eonnie.

 Yongsun-sssiiii! Yuhooo!" After she says sorry she runs away to bully Yong-eonnie

"Wow! You're so cute. Can I dive in your dimples?" Hyejin said then poke my dimple.

"You can't." I said. Still she pinch it.

-----

I missed Tae so much. But he's busy also.

Me: Taehyung-ssssssii, what to do??!

I still texted him even if I know he'll respond later at 7 pm.

*ting (Text Message)

Taehyung: Why? What happened? Where are you?

Oh, he replied. I think it's their break time now?

Me: Do you want to meet up? You can come to my house later. Eonnies are not around, they're busy.