2015 Heartbeat

Me and the other members were waiting here at the backstage in show music core. Namjoon hyung talks to the floor director. Jungkook, on the other hand, is busy making people laugh. Jimin and I, on the other hand, were watching Mamamoo's performance at the monitor.

"You're watching her again, Taehyung. Aren't you tired on stalking her? Just ask her out dude." said Jimin as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"What the.. Someone might hear you. I don't know, not this time."

-----

After we performed, they went straight to our waiting room.

Jimin and I went to the comfort room together. But as we walk through, I spotted Wheein walking alone.

As I saw her walking, I just felt my heart beats fast and it seems like everything around me is in slow motion. She really has an effect on me

Urgh! I want to greet her. I want to open a conversation with her. And Jimin did.

"Hi!" Jimin greeted.

"Oh, hello sunbaenim." She answered and bowed politely.

"You guys were so cool earlier. Just Mamamoo thing, I'm a fan."

Where did Jimin got his courage? I should talk to her too.

"Ehyy, me too sunbae, I'm a fan of your group also. You guys were cool also."  It was obvious to her that she was shy. It's cute the way she move her eyes from side to side.

"Taehyung is also a fan. He likes yo... I mean, he likes you guys."

WHAT THE HECK JIMIN?!

"Ah HAHA, yeah." I pinched Jimin secretly behind him. He was about to say that I like Wheein.

"Ahh, it's an honour. Thank you so much. I should go first, members might find me. Byee~" she said and waves his hand walking away from us.

"What the? Did she looked at me?" I ask Jimin.

"It's me Taehyung, not you."

"YA! You are still at fault for me. You almost told her about how I felt towards her."

"What do you mean?" I looked at who asked. wtf. Namjoon hyung.

I'm nervous. What should I answer?

"It's nothing Namjoon hyung. It's just a line from one of his favorite dramas." Jimin saves.

I can't look directly at Namjoon hyung. Intimidating.

"Fix your things and yourself. We'll going home." Namjoon hyung immediately left for the comfort room.

"JIMIN.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOUUUU!" I said while hugging him.

"Buy me chicken."

That was close.

If wheein makes my heart beats fast.

NAMJOON HYUNG TOO.