Dispatch: I'm Busted

Paparazzi is everywhere.

Every man can be.

You can actually earn money through wrong gossips, most especially when the subject is popular. A very popular.

"DISPATCH IS GOING TO DROP ANOTHER SET OF HINTS OF IDOLS WHO'S DATING."

There is nothing to fear if you have done nothing to bring you down.

"Dispatch, dispatch, dispatch again.." Moonbyul eonnie said then puts herself on the sofa.

"What about dispatch?" Yongsun eonnie asks while peeling walnuts.

We actually separated house after Um Oh Ah Yeah comeback. Cuz' Mr. Do Hoon thinks we need privacy also.

Now this three girls is in my crib. Uses my things, eating my foods and wasting electricity.

"I don't know. Dispatch is rumored to drop lists of idols who's dating. Idols have a heart also, can they just stop." Moonbyul eonnie explains her side. After she said those words, she covers her head a couch pillow.

"Eonnie, are you dating? You seemed so affected." Hyejin said then laughed.

"I am not dating. I planning to date also, but not now. I just explain how it would be painful. Like, how the people of the town feast on your issue." Moonbyul eonnie replied.

"You're quite. Something wrong?" Yongsun eonnie asks me.

What the--- their eyes are on me including Hyejin—who knows my secret.

I feel like they're interogating me.

I wanted to speak, but my mouth is not cooperating.

I want to defend myself from this sharp eyes.

"Wheein-ssi? Are you okay?" I came back to my senses when Yongsun eonnie patted my shoulder.

"Ha? I'm not dating also." I replied. I saw Hyejin suppressing her laughter.

What did I say, i am not dating? I should've shut my mouth.

Yongsun and moonbyul eonnie looks shocked, after a couple of seconds they started laughing.

"What are you saying? We're just asking you if you're okay." Moonbyul eonnie said.

She's laughing like she won 50 million won.

"Of course she isn't. Wheein is valuing what she had right now. Dating rumor is very difficult to handle, you guys knew that. Plus she wanted to date publicly. She won't date in private." Yungson eonnie said.

I felt my eyes blinks repeatedly after hearing those words. I feel bad for keeping my secret.

I turned myself to Hyejin to find ally, but I saw how her eyes talks to me like she's begging, like I really need to say it to them.

I am planning to tell everything, from the very beginning, like how we met and how we fall. I just want a perfect timing, not too stressed nor busy.

"Hmm Yong-eonnie, I have to tell you something." I said. All eyes on me. Yong-eonnie is the number one intimidating.

"Yaa Jung Wheein, why so serious?" Yong-eonnie asks.

"Hmmm, I ahh, Actually.. How am I going to say thi--" I was cut off.

"Ah really. Wheein's photo with Vernon and Newsun goes viral again. They commented it under dispatch's article." Moonbyul eonnie said.

"Ow eonnie, what to do. They're after Wheein again this time." Hyejin's worrying.

"Haay, Mr. Do Hoon should do something right now." Moonbyul eonnie said.

I saw Yong-eonnie stood up then picks up her things on the table.

"Girls, stay here. Keep Wheein okay? I'm going to the agency." She said.

"Eonnie, I'll come with you." I said then I stood up.

"Wheein-ah, you should stay here first. Listen to me, I am bothered if my teammates are affected. You guys are precious to me. So please, be safe first. We don't know how netizens we'll react okay?"

I run towards her and hugged her tight. She's the most wonderful woman that I've ever known, well aside from my mother.

"Eonnie, I'm sorry." I said.

"What? haha, this kid really. There's nothing to feel sorry about. See, it's just how the people react right? Because in the first place, they don't know what really happened. That you guys were just friends.  So stop being sad, because I hate it." She said and left me behind while door opened.

"I'm going to stay here in your house until this rumors go down." Hyejin said.

"No, I'm okay Hyejin-ssi. I know you're busy too." I said.

"No. I will stay here whether you like it or you like it." I just smiled in response. I run towards her and kissed her cheeks.

"Yaaa, what are you doing? Do it again!! hahaha" What the.. this girl, I love her so much.

-----

Hyejin and Moonbyul eonnie are taking their siesta in my living room.

I went on my room to check my phone. Maybe Taehyung already saw the article and the photo.

Upon checking my phone, no text nor missed calls. Is he busy?

I think he's busy. They're going to drop their newest comeback.

I tried to call him, but he isn't answering. His phone is unavailable.

I went to my bed and lay my back at the headboard. Trying to calm myself. I actually felt bad also for myself cuz' I cannot speak up. I am—we are controlled.

I am staring at the white canvas, it makes me feel at ease.
It also helps my emotion controlled.

It's a plain white canvas because I still don't know what to paint their yet.

I shouldn't be weak, cuz' my mom thought me not to run from the difficulties.

*ding dong.. ding dong...

Maybe that's Yong-eonnie. I stood up and comes out in my room. Yong-eonnie is a type of person who hates waiting. But she seldom comes to our practice late. lol

*ring.. ring...

I check my phone and saw Taehyung's phone number.

"Hel--"

I didn't finished my greetings cuz' the one who was calling is right here.

He's in front of me.

He's in front of me.

With Moonbyul eonnie beside him, crossing arms. Taehyung looks so shocked also.

I saw Hyejin woke up and saw Taehyung.

"Oh Wheein-ssi boyfriend is her--. Oh my goodness." She said then slaps her mouth repeatedly.

"Care to explain what's happening?"