The Cima Restaurant Again

George:-

" So, what are we gonna do now? " I asked Nancy, to which she replied " I think we should go and check out what's happening. " Ned looked stunned but before he could say anything, Bess asked, " Are you mad? I mean, how can you possibly do this? It's impossible! " Nancy smiled at her and replied, " My dear Bess, nothing is impossible for Nancy Drew. I have a plan, listen. " Whoa! This girl's mind was always full of plans. How on earth could mysteries stay away from her?

It was 9:30pm, so as it was decided, Frank, Joe, Ned, Nancy and I were headed towards the Cima Restaurant, where this so called "Cren" was to meet with Ms. Rose. Bess, Burt and Dave were staying back. We piled in a car from the hotel and reached our destination within half an hour. As we went inside, we noticed Ms. Rose already sitting with a guy. It was decided that Ned, Nancy and I will sit ourselves away from those two while the Hardy Boys will sit themselves just beside those two, since they were unknown to Ms. Rose.

We were all connected with each other through our Bluetooth devices (which were specially built by me since I'm a genius in computing) , so there was no difficulty in us hearing the others. Frank and Joe were to record all the things Ms. Rose and Cren were to say. As Frank and Joe settled themselves, I heard Frank whisper-shout " Nancy, this guy Cren is none other than the police officer we met with! " Nancy exclaimed in reply, " What! But how could a police officer be... I.... Well, let's see where this mystery turns. Are you two ready? " Frank and Joe replied in the positive.

One hour had passed by, still the duo were not leaving. Before long, I noticed the couple leaving the restaurant after paying the fees. Ned shouted to the brothers, " Now! " And with that, we all rushed out of the restaurant, and piled in our car. " What did they talk about? " Nancy asked as soon as we got in. " I can't believe a single thing they said. Ms. Rose told Cren to leave, or else the men will snatch away everything and flee. Then Cren asked Ms. Rose why she was engaging him in this matter, since he was not liking the idea of it, to which she replied that she would give him all the share he needed, and that there was one particular reason for all this. I think Cren and Rose were talking about Advik. Here, listen the recording. "

Our fur stood on end after we heard the recording. Nancy had already instructed Ned to follow Cren, and that was what he was doing. " Nancy, are you sure you know perfectly well what we are upto? " Frank asked Nancy at which the latter smiled and looked at him before replying with a smirk, " Yes, perfectly well. Ned, stop the car. "