An Important Meeting

Frank's POV:-

As we entered our room in the Ritz Carlton hotel, we were awed by the beautifully decorated room. A wonderful bed stood on a large rug, off white in colour. There was a cute, small table beside our bed, over which hung two amazing bulbs. At the other side was a large sofa, guarding the huge window. Besides, we had a pretty table with a beautiful Planteratte placed on its top.

" This is amazing! " I exclaimed as Joe climbed on the bed. " Wow. ATAC really has an excellent choice! "

" Hey, why are you climbing on the bed? We have got an appointment with Charlotte after about just an hour! " I shouted. He simply responded, " Just an hour? JUST an hour? Frank, we have an HOUR! Please let me get some rest, I'm so very tired! " I sighed, knowing exactly what would happen after an hour.

" Oh, Frank, where's my shirt? I can't find it here! Please, come fast tell me. It's ready 7 mins to 12! " He shouted. I knew it! This was exactly what was going to happen. Joe and his craziness!

I rushed and opened our suitcase. Then I handed his favourite shirt to him. Just then, the phone rang.

---" Hello, Frank hardy speaking. "
---" Hi, it's me, Charlotte. When are you guys going to come? "
---" Oh... Uh.... Joe is getting ready. We'll me there in.... Um.... 10 mins? "
---" Fine.... Just make it quick, please."

I hung up the phone and turned around to look at Frank. He was staring right back at me. "What did she say?" He asked.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. " We literally have ten minutes to reach there. So I advice that you stop being stupid for once and get ready. "

We arrived in front of STK Steakhouse. It was a restaurant near our hotel, Ritz Carlton. As we entered, we saw Charlotte waving at us. She was an ATAC officer, the one who took the initiative to fill us in on whatever mystery we had been called to solve.

" Hi! Let's order sodas, and let me fill you in with everything that has happened. " She said. She was always very sweet natured and kind. I liked her, for her outstanding skills to solve mysteries. As the sodas arrived, she started talking.

" I've already told you about what's been going on, and why you are here. " We nodded. She took it as her cue to continue. " So we want you two to search for those people who visit parties without invitations and drug people."

Joe stared at her, wide eyed. " But how are we gonna do that? We don't know..... " He didn't get to complete his sentence as Charlotte stared at him with an eye brow raised. " Do I have to tell that as well? Are you a detective or what? "

I chuckled as Joe sank back on his chair. I turned towards Charlotte and smiled, " Thank you for the information. We would try to make it as fast as we can and report to you as soon as we get any hint. "

She nodded her head, getting up from the street. " Well thank you for your time. We really appreciate your help. " Waving at us, she left, leaving us ransacking our brain for ideas.
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*