The Cool Plan

Nancy:-

Two days had already passed and I was still unable to crack the codes. Neither were Frank and Joe successful. On the other hand, Ned Dave and Burt were beggining to feel reckless, since we girls were so very engrossed in solving this mystery. Besides, the continous shower was like a sea of gloominess. Half of my soul wished the rain to stop and the other half wished it to continue without any rest. As long as the rain continued, the murderers wouldn't be able to escape, but.... They could even escape with the rain, couldn't they? I needed to solve the clues, fast.

" Hey, Nan? I... Umm... Just wanted to ask that you look tired solving this case. What about going out for dinner tonight? Both of us? Just a bit of relaxation? " Ned asked during breakfast. He looked expectantly at me and Bess and George chuckled a little. Hmm.. That was a good idea.... Going out with Ned,after soooo long! So I replied, " Cool... It sounds nice... Fine then, I'll go with you. At what time? " He smiled and answered, " At around let's say, 7:30? We can even watch a movie, if you want! " Now, that was much more interesting. " Great! See you at 7:30 then, Ned. Thanks a lot! " I said, kissing his cheeks. " What are you guys gonna do, by the way? " I asked looking at Bess and George. "Uh.. Actually Dave wanted to buy something. So we decided to visit the mall and after that we would visit the local museum. " Was Bess's reply. " And you, George? " She hesitated before answering, " Actually Ms. Rose invited me to dinner tonight with her. And I asked if Burt could go to, and she said yes. So.... "

Well, that was excellent. It was going to be a cool night with our boyfriends. Just then, I noticed Joe and Frank looking a bit sad. " Hey, what are you two going to do tonight? " I asked looking at them. They shrugged before Frank replied, " We... Err... Had to meet with Charlotte,to fill her in with all the things that's going on. She's an ATAC officer. And after that, we would better try to solve the clues. "

Alright, so that was it. I was so very  excited at the prospect of going out for dinner with Ned that I completely forgot about the case. Well, that can be solved later on. But what was more important was going out with Ned..... after so long!