The Lawyer and his Worries

Carson Drew's POV:-

As I hung up the phone, I felt releaved. So Nancy didn't know the breaking news of Los Angeles. That's great, otherwise she would have engaged in some danger.

I asked Hannah Gruen, our housekeeper, who has always been like a mother to Nancy, as I lost my wife when my daughter was only 3 years old, " Has they said anything else? "

She shook her head. " Fine, then. Can you please make a cup of coffee?  Without Nancy, this home looks so dull and isolating. "

She nodded in agreement and said, " Yes, she makes the house so lively. I miss her so much. I hope she comes from her trekking soon. I'll go, make your coffee right away, Mr. Drew. "

Some ten minutes ago, I heard the breaking news of the TV that druggists in Los Angeles are increasing day by day. Winter is a time of carnival and celebration in Los Angeles, so parties are being thrown very often. Alas! Many of those men who are being invited are being drugged mysteriously. No one has found out how still now, but investigation is being carried on, and they hope to reach the bottom of this soon. So do I. If somehow this news reached Nancy's ears, she would definitely not restrict herself from getting involved in the case.

Suddenly, a thought came to me. Did the Hardy's know about it? I decided to call Fenton. After all, it was long since we last talked. So I dialled the number and called him, hoping he would answer it.
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*