Tracking the files

Frank's POV:-

The next morning we woke up early.  I woke up before Joe could. Yes! I got an opportunity at last, to take my revenge!

I opened my water bottle and spilled the whole watter on him. " Oh my god! It's raining so much! Help! Help! My dress has gone  wet! I'll get cough and sneeze! " He said, waking up with a jerk......Only to find me stifling a laugh at his shocked face, which gradually morphed to one of anger.

" Oh Frank, go to hell with your fun! " He cursed, rushing into the bathroom. I doubled over in laughter as his speed. Damn..... The look on his face was absolutely priceless!

We went out of the hotel after having a sumptuous breakfast and found ourselves standing in the middle of a busy and crowded street. " What shall we do now?" I asked to Joe. He shrugged. " Let's go to the police station and find the records of all those people who attended parties and were drugged. " He suggested. I agreed. " Let's go. " We hired a car and within seconds, were standing in front of the police station.

The officer turned out to be a very gentle person. He ordered two cups of Capachino for us. He handed us all those files where the records of all those drugged people were kept. There were more than 25 files. I took one of them and Joe took  another. We tracked down many of the names and it turned out that Joseph Martin, Christopher Maxwell and Lewis Veypim were three most common men who hosted parties and invited most of the men who were drugged.

" What do you think, bro? Shall we investigate these three people? " Joe asked. I was going to answer when the officer piped up that Christopher Maxwell was a friend of his.

" If you two detectives want to investigate him, I shall tell him to be ready right now. " He said.

We nodded our heads in agreement. " Thank you, officer. Can you provide us with his address? " I asked. He smiled and wrote down the address in a sheet of paper and handed it to us.

24 Colonel Road, Beside Royal Prince Restaurant, Los Angeles :- 90043.
*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*