Off To Los Angeles

Dave:-

"I'm leaving, mum. I know, I've packed everything. Don't worry, I'll call you once we reach Los Angeles." At last, our exams were finished and we were headed towards the airport for the flight to reach Los Angeles, and shock our girlfriends. Woo Hoo!

But poor me! As I hired the car, there was a long traffic. 10 mins.... 20 mins.... 30 mins..... Gosh! This was going to take forever! It was already 5.35 pm and our flight was at 6:00pm! Man! I was really gonna miss it. Just then, an idea came to me. I payed the driver his fees and ran along the road, hoping to cross the traffic and reach the airport on time. Luckily, I got a car just after I crossed the traffic signal. " Hello! Hey! Over here! " I waved my hands. After I boarded the car, I reached the airport in a short span. Ned and Burt were already there. " Oh god, Dave! You took so long! " Was Ned's Immediate question. After explaining what happened, we went on to board the flight, carrying colas, chips and popcorns.

" Well, what's their hotel name by the way? " I asked, to which Ned replied, " Pacific Palms Resort. Room no 291. I had a talk with the hotel manager, Mr. Maxwell, and begged him to give us a room just beside or opposite theirs. " Burt asked, " And? " Ned smiled. " And cheers! Our room is just opposite theirs! Room no 283! " Wow. That was really great. Hah! At last, I'll be able to meet with dear Bess. I missed her so much!

At around 8:26pm, we landed at the Los Angeles International Airport. We hired a car to take us to Pacific Palms Resort, and within 50 mins, we reached there. " Wow! " Was the only thing which came out from my mouth after seeing the gorgeous hotel. We decided that we would visit the girls sometime later, after freshning ourselves up, and give them their big surprise! Oh God! I could imagine Bess's expression when she would see me. Man, that was going to be real fun! I couldn't wait to shock her!