Someone behind me cleared there throat which shook me out of my trance. I turned around to see George. "Oh George sorry I got caught up. This is Cedric." I said smiling at both. "Yeah I don't care come on." George said quite rudely pulling me away. I turned around and waved goodbye to Cedric.

"What the fuck was that?" George growled. "What was what?" I asked. "Why were you flirting with him?" George said in a loud whisper. "I wasn't flirting George your being a bit dramatic don't you think?" I pulled him into a broom closet. "I've told you this already. I'm yours and your mine." I told him as I leaned in for a kiss. George slapped my ass causing me to gasp which he took this to an advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth making the kiss more passionate.

We soon stopped our make our session and went to the great hall again where we saw everyone else eating. "Hey guys sorry we're late I was really hung over." I said embarrassed. "Oh it's fine we were just talking about our plans for this week." Hermione said with a warm smile. "What plans?" I questioned.

"Oh well we have our spring break and we're going to go to the burrow and Sirius and Remus will meet us over there." Harry said getting a piece of bacon.

"Great! I really need some time from seeing Angelinas fucking face." I said with a giggle. "Anyways where's Fred?" I asked. "Probably with Katie." Ron said as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah he's been hanging out with her a bit more than usual." Ginny spoke. With that being said Fred comes in the great hall. "Hola amigos! How have y'all been?" Fred said with a grin. "Pretty good you don't look bad either." George said. "I've got a date, and so do you brother!" Fred said patting George's back.

I froze, "who's he going on a date with Fredrick?" I asked now staring Fred down. Everyone got real quiet. "Oh um- Katie and I are going on a date and Angelina wanted to come but didn't wanna go alone so I said I'll bring George..." Fred said as he sat down.

"So George you going on this double date?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh come on George you haven't been out in a while." Fred said. "I mean I guess a little date won't hurt." George said as he looked at his hands.

"Great." I said as I clenched my fists and stood up. "You good Cam?" Harry asked. "Just peachy." I pulled both George and Fred's hair. "Fred your an ass and George have fun." I whispered in there ear. "Where you going" George asked as I let go of there hair. "Oh I'm going to go talk to Cedric and ask him what I should wear later." "Why would you ask him?" Fred said looking at me. "Oh shit did I not tell you. He's taking me on a little date later." I said with a sarcastic smile. "Anyways I hope you guys gets lucky tonight and fingers crossed I get lucky too." I said as I winked at George and walked off to the hufflepuff table sitting down with Cedric.

"Hey Cedric" I said flirtatious. "Hey Cameron" "Mind if I sit with you guys?" "No not at all I would love for you to sit with me." He said with a smile. I sat down with Cedric is actually really charming and sweet. He's also really funny. Time to time I would look over to the gryffindor table and saw George looking at me with his jaw clenched.

Breakfast was over so Cedric and I got up and stared to walk out the great hall. I leaned my head on Cedrics shoulder as we walked to the common rooms. "I'll see you later than?" Cedric asked. "Yeah I'll meet you there then. Actually Cedric mind if you pick me up at the gryffindor common room?" "Not at all I would feel better if I went with you." He said with a smile. "Great." I said as I gave Cedric a kiss on the cheek. "Oh sorry I didn't-" I said with my red cheeks. "No it's fine." Cedric said embarrassed as well. "Well anyways I'll see you later than." I said as I walked inside the common room.

I turned around to see the whole lot staring at me. "Hey guys. Why are you acting so weird?" I said with a small laugh. "Cedric Diggory huh?" George began. "What about Cedric George, do you have a problem with him?" I said as I raised my brow. "OMG Cedrics actually really fucking cute tho!" Hermione said as she squeezed my hands with hers. "I know right!" I said back. "Hey I'm right here." Ron said looking at Hermione. "Right sorry Ronald." She said back. Right then George grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a table.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He yelled. "George not now." I said back as I saw other people now staring at us. "Lets go to my dorm cmon." I said as I pulled him up to my room. I closed the door and locked it. "Go." I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Your MINE. Mine!" George began. "And your MINE but for some reason your going on a date!" I yelled at him. "We have to make our profile on the low cam!" He yelled back. "Then I'm going on that date George! And your not stopping me! Cedric is sweet and handsome and will always be better than you ever will!" I screamed.

George put his hands on my arms squeezing them really hard actually. "No one and I mean NO ONE is going to be better than me!" He yelled as he squeezed my arms tighter. "George your hurting me!" I yelled having him let go of my arms. I looked at him with disgust as I rubbed my arms. "Cam I'm sorry." No get out George!" I yelled. "Cam-" "NO GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" I yelled once more as I started to cry. "Fine." He finally said as he started to cry. He opened the door and there they are.

Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Fred looking at us both. "George mate what happened?" Fred asked. "I'm not going on that stupid date of yours Fred." He snapped back. I fell to the floor crying my eyes out as Hermione and Ginny ran to me. Harry, Ron and Fred following George.

Hell. This hurt like hell.