He smiled at her poor attempt to hide her true self. "Ok then, come let's have a drink together, it is, after all, Friday, we are colleagues and we can go for a drink, can't we?" He asked holding her hand so she cannot run away.

 Besides he knew she was planning to run away. He is not having that. "Yes, I... I can drink. Let's have a drink, wine, whisky, vodka..." She paused looking at him "See, I even know the names of the drinks." "Fine," He said. "Fine," She told him. And then he pulled her towards the exit.

"Get in" He told her. She looked at him. "In your car?" He didn't say anything just pulled her towards it and pushed her in. and locked the gate. And then he got in too. "Put on the seat belts please Miss Mathur." He said she muttered something underneath her breath and then put on the seatbelt. He smiled as he drove. Reva was older than Pia but she is the childish one among them. "Miss Mathur, hold on tight" And he pushed the accelerator.

As her house neared and he stopped the car. Then he saw her. She was fast asleep. "She must be very tired I mean managing the Woodlands is no joke, I must be putting too much pressure on her," Forrest said to himself. And then he drove off. 

He didn't have the heart to wake her up. So, he took her to his own house. It had been a very lonely place. And he didn't know if it ever been more than that, just a lonely house where he only felt alone. He stopped the car and took off his seatbelt. Then he walked to her side and opened up her door.

He carried her to the penthouse. And then put her on the bed. He pushed her hair back. And then the light illuminated her face. Maybe he won't be so lonely after all. He took out his laptop and begin working. But his eyes were only looking at her. She was so innocent not like how everyone thought her to be. And that made him think what made her pretend to be something she is not.

Her phone rang suddenly and picked it up without looking at the number because he thought it was one of her friends checking up on her because she isn't back. "She is with me, you don't need to worry." He said without even letting the other person on the say anything first. "What you mean she is with you? What is she doing with a man at these late hours?" He heard an unfamiliar male voice. 

"I can ask you the same thing, why are you calling my fiancée at such a late hour?" He asked. "I can ask you that too, don't you know she already has a boyfriend? Who are you to interfere with my girl, that too at such a late hour?"

Forrest chuckled "Look Man, I don't know who you are but I know it was you she was talking to earlier, and I can tell she doesn't like you too much, so I will only suggest not to call on this number again. If you disturb my fiancée again, it is not her you will be talking to, it will be me, do you understand? Or I have to make you understand?" He asked the man on the phone. "Very well, whoever you think you are, soon I will prove to you that who I am to her," The man said and the phone went dead.

Forrest looked at her phone and asked "what are you really hiding from everyone Miss Mathur? Shame on my name if I cannot make you tell that to me" But then he paused looking at her picture in which she was facing the club in Paris from the trip they all took with Christopher. "Why do I care anyway? I shouldn't but then again, she is a sister to Chris, I cannot just ignore her. He did tell me to take care of her" He walked inside and then placed her phone on the bedside table.

Reva's eyes opened and she looked at an unfamiliar environment. And then she looked at him, Forrest was sitting beside her bed working on his laptop. "Where am I?" She asked sitting up. "You are awake finally. I thought I have to get you to hospital and give you shock to wake your comatose self." Reva finally looked at him. 

"Who told you to take me here? I didn't. Then why you have taken me here? You could have just dropped me off at the apartment. At least my own bed is comfortable enough" She looked away.

"Sorry your highness, how you take your pillow do you need it to be extra fluffy? Or shall I bring you a stuffed animal?" She heard him ask. "You are still mocking me; I am not a child" "You dress like one," Forrest said closing his laptop. He has finished anyway with his work. 

"What you mean I dress like a child? Can't you see I am a grown-up?" She shouted. "Don't shout, you are going to make my ears bleed." He slowly stroked his ears. "Are you playing with me Mr. Lyte, don't you dare play with me" She said pressing her finger against his chest. He looked down at her small stature.

"How about that drink Miss Mathur, it will prove you are not a child, are you willing to prove you are a wild child?" He turned around and left. "If you, then why don't you just follow me?" Reva was stunned by how calm he was. And she was surprised he took her to his house. 

His house, she is in the house of the heart specialist, she cannot believe this is actually happening to her. But it looked pretty bare, nothing that suggested what he really likes to do. She wanted to know the real Forrest the one no one knows, not even Christopher Royce Woodland. It was what they all told her to do.

She remembers clearly when he called her into his cabin. He told her that she should consider this as an opportunity and try to know the real Forrest. In her eyes, she had already begun to see it differently. He pretends to be relaxed but something was not quite right about this. His situation is not what he shows to everyone. 

But she must gather more evidence of the same before she tells this to Chris and others. So, she decided to stay put before reaching the conclusion. She didn't wish to be rash about this. She didn't want to be hasty and take the wrong decision.

She walked out of the room and searched for him. And then she found him over the breakfast bar with different colored bottles. And different shaped glasses. "Welcome Miss Mathur to my personal bar, tell me what would you like to drink? Shall I make you something special?" He asked. She looked away from him. She really didn't know if she really wanted to do this. 

"tell me Miss Mathur which one we should begin with?" "We?" She asked in shock. "You think I took this all out just for you? Let me be honest with you, besides Chris, I never ever had a drink with anyone else. But I am willing to make an exception for you Miss Mathur. Because you said you can handle it."

She played with the hem of her dress. She was really very nervous about all this. "I can handle it." She said looking into his dark-colored eyes. "You sure?" She nodded not backing up. "Alright" And he poured her something. He picked his glass first and drank it in one go. "This is good. Come on." He insisted. 

She closed her eyes and then opened them looking at him again and picked up her glass. What are the odds that she would be here with him at three in the morning sharing drinks? She touched the glass into her mouth and took a sip and regretted it instantly.

She swallowed the bitter liquid and then she heard the laugh. He was laughing at her. "You should have looked at your face. You look terrible." She got angry. "You like to prank me, don't you? Forrest?" He laughed a little more. "What I did in it? You said yourself that you can handle it, I offered you some drinks that are all." He held the glass in her hand. She refused to let go. 

"Fine then," She said angrily snatching the glass and drinking the bitter liquid in one go. He was only looking at her surprised at her boldness. "Do not challenge me" He can sense that there was some deep-seated anger in her heart and that anger fired her fiery spirit. She poured herself another glass and drank it again.

 He can sense that she was disturbed for some reason. On her third glass, Forrest stopped her. "Miss Mathur, I think you have reached your drinking limitation." He said. "Have I? how come I still not feeling warm and fuzzy?" He chuckled.

"You are drunk little birdie, come on, you are a good girl, good girls don't drink out of limitations." He said. "How do you know I am a good girl?" she asked almost falling down trying to get up. He held her. "How I don't know it, it is what you should ask little birdie." And he picked her up in his arms for the second time that night. 

"You know Mr. Heart specialist, you are pretty." It made Forrest chuckle again. "I think you are pretty too little birdie" And he took her back to his room.

Word Count: 2462 Words