Tables turned

Jeff pov
As I wake up I feel my hands are pinned by two long sexy legs and my chest pinned by a heavy curvy body and I see a pair curvy boobs on my face "hey my eyes are up here goddamnit" I look up it was jane next minute I see her with broken glass in her hands "well I see your awake at last but I'm gonna make you sleep forever and you'll never wake up" as I remembered when I was in dreamworld I remember what Lauren jane said to me is that this "hey jane can I tell you something" as she leaned "and what's that Jeffrey" as she put her ear close I said "your so hot" I then bite and kiss her neck and hear her moan now this is my chance I headbutt her and she fell to the floor it is a rainy day meaning no one will hear us down here in the basement as I got on top of her I put my arm on her mouth pinning her down.
Jane POV
I tried to get him off me but he is too strong his strong muscular body is pinning me down his strong arm is making want to pass out I couldn't stop him I began to go out white because my eyes are completely black my arms and body began to slowly stop as I pass out.
Dreamworld
I'm in dark dungeon room with my arms shackled and my legs with fishnet stockings on me and see Jeff putting legs around his naked muscular waist and kiss me deep and feel his strong fast thrust in me.
Wake up
I'm on Jeff's bed see my arms and hands tied to the bed and feel that turned around meaning my knees are bending to the bed sheets my back and my ass is in the air and I feel completely naked I looked down and see my boobs with no bra and heard a voice "damn jane you got the booty like Jennifer Connelly " I blushed from that comment and turn around and see it was jeff!!! He staring at my naked ass I try to speak out but I feel a gag on my mouth I try to break free as I feel my cheeks bouncing "oh jane are you trying to tease daddy jeff well guess I got something for you" then I feel his squeezing my butt he gonna rape me then I feel a slap on my ass and jiggles and heard a unzip noise meaning oh no oh no this can't be happening and feel his hands around my waist pulling me towards him "you been a bad naughty girl and this is what naughty girl gets" and feel his thrust in my bottom as I scream in my gag and eyes are open as he continues to thrust in and out of my butt and feel a hard spank on my jiggly ass.
Jeff pov
Oh god I'm glad this happening just like Lauren said it feel so good that hole and those cheeks twerking "ahh yes oh oh this is good ah jane is so hot with her booty booty so big like Beyoncé booty so big like Lauren jauregui booty so big like Natta booty so big like azela banks booty so big that can attract a lot of men her booty is so big like Jennifer Connelly".
Jane POV
Wtf is he saying as I hear sing that song I began to blush wait why am I blushing because Is my ass that big as she says wait what no.
Jeff pov
Jane I know your blushing you know you have a better ass than clockwork or Nina common just admit your way sexy than them because you have a booty that's better than them.
Jane POV
Wait what my ass is wait jane no I mean like clockwork and Nina are jealous because their men jack and Toby always stare at me maybe because of my curvy body I turn around and let jeff know I blushed for him "there is my girl I know you would admit it I want to hear you say it" he takes my gag off and I moan loud "oh yes jeff it's true I wanna have a better ass than them please jeff please fuck me more oh god oh".
Jeff pov
"That's my girl" I began thrusting hard and hear her moan louder and louder while I fuck her hard then next as I am about to cum I leaned in and pull jane lips to mine kissing and licking each other and pull out of her and shoot it all over back I then untied her and turn her to me and kiss her deep and she give in she wrapped her arms around my neck as I got on top of her and thrust my dick into her tight body and kiss and suck her neck and breast while I thrust her hard we began making love that raining night.
Narrator pov
The morning after slender released and see that they actually ended their conflict but jane and Jeff will never forget that night that they made love.
Alternative ending to a story called in love with my enemy by wolfie130
One night while jane has her full grown hair back wearing her black dress showing her curves she accidentally drop her earring she bends over to retrieve it while jeff was walking by and she jane bend over including her plump curvy bottom he got excited and walk to jane and said "damn jane you got the booty like Beyoncé "Jane blushed "what jeff not again" "oh yes jane it's now" "well can we do it someplace else daddy" and Jane jumps wraps her legs around his waist while both are kissing and Jeff grabs and squeeze her ass and brings her to his room removing her clothes and began ravishing her booty and they started their relationship both romantically and sexually.