Dreamworld part 5

I'm in someone house I search around the house and into the kitchen until I saw jane again as

Mika munis she looks sexy in that outfit including her behind wait snap out of it she trying to trick me "oh jeff there you are I was wondering where you were as she starts approach me I saw her breast "it's okay for you to look at them I'm not ju...

Mika munis she looks sexy in that outfit including her behind wait snap out of it she trying to trick me "oh jeff there you are I was wondering where you were as she starts approach me I saw her breast "it's okay for you to look at them I'm not judging beside I got something for it's a surprise for you jeff" "surprise what surprise" she then kissed me and went down to her knees and see her removing my belt and unzip my pants and pull out my dick and feel her mouth and lips around my cock feeling her head going back and forth as she looks into my eyes as she sucks me off and she tears her outfit revealing her boobs bouncing I even put my hand around her head forcing her head in my crotch level she then gets up and bring me to the coach and points and push her butt to me I then rip that off her ass and see that round butt and shove penis there feeling her tight asshole hearing her moan and I ask is this really you jane "no why" "because the jane I know hates this" "uh why" "because you know her family and other stuff" and pulls out of me and gets on top of me and feel sit on my dick and puts her finger on her lips saying ssh "this is your dream jeff you been asleep for two weeks" "two weeks what" "I'm just what you want jeff I'll be right back" she comes back wearing stocking and lingerie she starts riding me and then she went down on me and licks my dick and feel her mouth and my dick again.