Punishment

Narrator pov
Slender screams "I had it with you two you always been at it because of the past when are you gonna realize that's in the past let that shit go it's really annoying kinda like how the negroes keep complaining about slavery and racism just like the damn Indians complains about losing the lands and Mexicans and latins complain about the border and other shit it's really goddamn annoying so I'm gonna leave in this basement until you two learn how to get along and forget the damn past even until next month I'll make sure that you eat and water up and have a shower and a bathtub and a window just Incase you need air but if you two don't cut this shit out I'm probably gonna leave you here until your in your 50s got it fuck" and slams the door angrily as Jeff and Jane found their beds they began cussing under their breaths.
Jane POV
Son of a bitch I'm gonna enjoy killing this fucking prick.
Jeff pov
Bitch I can't believe this fucking bullshit I can't wait to get my hands around her neck and we'll how about her curvy waist or curvy hips or that nice curvy plump bottom she got wait what snap out of it your jeff the killer not jeff the booty Warrior it's just her ass I fine those breast those hips and thighs the legs and boobs so huge curvy and jiggly no wait I'm getting an erection no stop snap the fuck out of it man shit.
Narrator pov
Jane found a pair of yoga black pants she went into the bathroom and puts it on and come out of the bathroom wearing only nothing but her yoga pants and her black bras and Jeff glared at the bouncing breasts and feel his erection grow bigger and shakes his head and pretends nothing happens and until night time falls both he and Jane went to bed and Jeff couldn't go to sleep because he might know that jane might try something but he felt so tired he fell to the bedsheets and hit the sack.